Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it possible to detect hackers who uses killaura in recordings?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not always

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyCrashers

Sep 16, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this topic is already being discussed, but if so, well it's not worth discussing
I just played a game in speed Eggwars which a team has full of donators and they chose all for half health.
They have planned a good strategy where they can get away with Killaura very easily.
When I fought against these players, I was Lucky in killing them and thought: 'They aren't hackers'.
Well they overruled EVERY opposing team in less then 4 min.

So I checked the recording, see if they are hacking, checking frame by frame and I have concluded that they are hacking.
The thing is they kill very quickly which is hard to see them hacking or not, because the donators have set it all to half health.

I'm filing a report soon but since it's so hard to catch, it's going to take a while to edit most of the important stuff.
And that's the end of the draft.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Our staff team will specify in their response to the report whether the evidence you have provided is sufficient or not -- however we do thoroughly concentrate on reports so that we ensure no mistakes may arise. :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to pm me!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom