Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JCostas380

Jul 7, 2016
I think like you. I hate donor perks like 'OP chest' in skywars and everybody with punch III bows / Notch GApples / Ender Pearls. If it was for me I would make it apart

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
It's still going to be overpowered, also what do you like about hour long games where everybody take a year to kill due to armor?

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I don't really agree with anything you said in your post. If the server wants players to buy a rank, they have to give them something. If you were to split regular and op egg wars, that would be one less perk to donors, which would discourage them from buying a rank. Honestly, leaving is extremely easy. All you have to do is find a new game, easy. If you do not want to leave games, then I suggest you buy a rank off of the online store.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I mean, the win loss ratio in your case will eventually lead to a solid 1 as the number of wins and loses approaches infinity. So you don't have to worry to much of having a .99 kd ratio.
Limits for the win :/
No, it doesn't work like that if the player is actively getting more than one kill at every game. My KDR varies from 2 in survival games to 10 in money walls (because of disconnects -_-)

HailThePie

May 30, 2016
PieVille
There are many different donors out there in Cubecraft. Personally as a donor myself I ask the lobby what they want? How I can make there game better, whether that means hardcore or OP. Now of course this isn't mandatory at all since I did and others buy the rank, but it makes better vibes and friendships throughout the community. The answer to your question William, every game can't be the same, in fact, its better to experience other game modes and perfect strategies with these other game modes. Don't like that? Leave the game or buy a Gold or higher rank to make a difference.

Thanks,

Craft On!!

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I already said people could quit that game and go to another, and idk why I like overpowered.. I just like it... :p
and btw you could shot people of with punch bows :/
There are times when you and your opponent are against a wall so a bow won't work, and then you are forced to 1v1, I'm saying make it so that people don't have to leave by making the armor weaker.

YouGotSpooked

Jun 6, 2016
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There are times when you and your opponent are against a wall so a bow won't work, and then you are forced to 1v1, I'm saying make it so that people don't have to leave by making the armor weaker.
dude, can u just deal with it? Some people like it and are even planning to buy a rank and if something happens people will no longer want to buy a rank. :/

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Also, if you care so much about your stats and you're worried about last second voters, leave before the game starts. It won't count against you! (I might be wrong)

Alex waatling

Jul 7, 2016
hi will i love this suggestion and think this to be true. yes this does get to me a lot of the time., i do want them to have separate egg wars areas like op hardcore and normal. thank you for bringing this up.

;)

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
dude, can u just deal with it? Some people like it and are even planning to buy a rank and if something happens people will no longer want to buy a rank. :/
Pretty sure people don't buy ranks just for op, mostly for cosmetics, locking down normal mode(so op has a 50/50 chance of going through), and voting health options. If they do just buy a rank for op then they have whole hours of free-time which most people don't have the patience for or actually don't have time, and it would be one of the many features that would get a change. Finally when you donate doesn't it tell you that game modes/ items, and options might change and you have to agree to that in order to buy the rank?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
1: Make a voting system that the non donor players can vote on, the donor may pick an op setting and we should be able to vote against it or with it if we please.
Then is being a donor not special anymore. This is a donor perk and it need to stay like that.

2: Make Op eggwars and regular eggwars, dont mix the two. yyou guys already have Op PVP and regular pvp servers in cubecraft and you can do the same with eggwars, i know many that like playing op settings and i also know man who would like to choose to play op and regular and not have the two mixed in with each other.
It is their choice what they want to pick. Or else you can buy a rank for yourself, then you also can vote what you want.

3: Make the donor "rewards" less of an issue to everyone else, change the op settings and nurf them, for one triple health is impossible to get a kill with, th eonly way i manage to kill it to spleed people off or to push them off the islands.
Again, their choice.

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom