Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

william martinez

Jul 2, 2016
Hey everyone my name is william as you can tell by my IGN and this is just a rant about eggwars. I love that game mode, it's cubecraft's most popular in fact but what i don't like is the donators in it. I'm not saying there should not be any donors but i suggest that you change the donor rewards. the rewards for donors should be a thank you to them not an F* you to the other players i mean when i get into a match with a donor they pick settings like *triple health* and *op items* which in my opinion kills the game, we get to play these settings we did not choose and can not choose to change since we cannot vote against it unless we vote. My suggestion isnt to ban donors or anything drastic like that just to make some changes.
1: Make a voting system that the non donor players can vote on, the donor may pick an op setting and we should be able to vote against it or with it if we please.
2: Make Op eggwars and regular eggwars, dont mix the two. yyou guys already have Op PVP and regular pvp servers in cubecraft and you can do the same with eggwars, i know many that like playing op settings and i also know man who would like to choose to play op and regular and not have the two mixed in with each other.
3: Make the donor "rewards" less of an issue to everyone else, change the op settings and nurf them, for one triple health is impossible to get a kill with, th eonly way i manage to kill it to spleed people off or to push them off the islands.
Thanks for listening to my rank. its a suggestion but i really mean all this, some changes need to be made to MAKE EGGWARS GREAT AGAIN!​

Reactions: Alex waatling

Lectryl

Jul 5, 2016
Hey everyone my name is william as you can tell by my IGN and this is just a rant about eggwars. I love that game mode, it's cubecraft's most popular in fact but what i don't like is the donators in it. I'm not saying there should not be any donors but i suggest that you change the donor rewards. the rewards for donors should be a thank you to them not an F* you to the other players i mean when i get into a match with a donor they pick settings like *triple health* and *op items* which in my opinion kills the game, we get to play these settings we did not choose and can not choose to change since we cannot vote against it unless we vote. My suggestion isnt to ban donors or anything drastic like that just to make some changes.
1: Make a voting system that the non donor players can vote on, the donor may pick an op setting and we should be able to vote against it or with it if we please.
2: Make Op eggwars and regular eggwars, dont mix the two. yyou guys already have Op PVP and regular pvp servers in cubecraft and you can do the same with eggwars, i know many that like playing op settings and i also know man who would like to choose to play op and regular and not have the two mixed in with each other.
3: Make the donor "rewards" less of an issue to everyone else, change the op settings and nurf them, for one triple health is impossible to get a kill with, th eonly way i manage to kill it to spleed people off or to push them off the islands.
Thanks for listening to my rank. its a suggestion but i really mean all this, some changes need to be made to MAKE EGGWARS GREAT AGAIN!​
Triple health and OP items are basically just another gamemode for EggWars. If Donors were to get different rewards then there wouldn't as much people picking Triple health and whatnot. In fact the amplifiers (Triple Heath, OP Items, etc.) help eggwars popularity. Making a OP Eggwars and normal Eggwars would mess with the popularity of the game. And the amplifiers give EVERYONE the amplifier, not just the donor. I honestly don't see the problem.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't agree with any of these, they are supposed to be donator perks.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
A lot of people love op and triple health. Cubecraft can't change one of the biggest donator perks because one stone rank doesn't like it...

I would recommend you to get a rank (Gold or above) so you can vote yourself ;)

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
yea ok ill just sacrifice my win loss ratio
I use to worry about the same, but it's whatever. I'm not going to worry about something when I can have fun and win in games I enjoy, so just "quit the game and then go to another."

Anyways, maybe there can be a cooldown for voting? That would be the best solution for the donors and the members.

cavern101

Jun 23, 2016
None of yall's beeswax.
I mean, the win loss ratio in your case will eventually lead to a solid 1 as the number of wins and loses approaches infinity. So you don't have to worry to much of having a .99 kd ratio.
Limits for the win :/

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
PLEASE NO ONLY OVERPOWERED WILL BE VOTED
Donators that DO like OP will feel scammed
Pls

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
No Donators = No Cubecraft
I never see a Donator in EggWars except my friends....
Its not so bad its only OP and they are allowed to vote that because they supported the server...
Without support Cubecraft is dead and Without Cubecraft Eggwars is dead....
Just try to deal with it...

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
If you don't like what the premiums have voted then either leave the game or buy a rank. This perk would be very hard to take away from our players as we currently don't have a lot of perks for the people who support our server.

Reactions: zRinne

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Go to a less populated lobby, lobby 1 for example is a hanging out spot for lots of donors so perhaps go to something like 7.
I play on lobby 7 and hardly meet any donors.
But like what was said above :
If you don't like what the premiums have voted then either leave the game or buy a rank. This perk would be very hard to take away from our players as we currently don't have a lot of perks for the people who support our server.

Donors help keep the server running, it wouldn't be fair to take away one of the few perks they have, please understand that.

TheEnderking

Jun 19, 2016
I dont know why people are only talking about normal and op.... there is hardcore.... and I like voting so I got diamond rank. so yea u should just get a rank as many people have already said.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Im a donator and i agree with this; triple health and op ruin the game (sort of) but thats just because i hate op (i vote normally basic (hardcore)) However, there many people who like this and you cant give them a disadvantage.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I say just nerf the overpowered armor to prot 3 or 2, since a sharp 5 diamond sword does nothing to prot 4. Also would be cool if overtime you lost your extra health and have to buy it back.

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I say just nerf the overpowered armor to prot 3 or 2, since a sharp 5 diamond sword does nothing to prot 4. Also would be cool if overtime you lost your extra health and have to buy it back.
Agreed with the first opinion, because at the moment its impossible too kill someone, unless her/his armor breaks. However, the second opinion looks nothing too my, if youre really stacked and you buy extra health, its almost impossible to get killed.

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
You can only buy the maximum amount of health in that mode, if your playing triple health you can buy your health back up to triple.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom