Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Ik that u can’t put a name for ur pet in the lobby, but I thought I should make an unofficial name, so I decided to ask you what you wanted! So comment on this post if you want to and type your suggestion, after a couple days I pick the winner
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Time for the dog naming contest results. This also means that the deadline to submit names has been passed. Ok, and without farther ado, the winner and the name of my CCG dog is…
NUGGET!!! (Suggested by @aliwarrior26656)
so congrats to ali, and also, thanks for all you submissions. I loved seeing them :)
 

AliWarrior

Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 12, 2025
79
233
44
Pronouns
He/Him
Time for the dog naming contest results. This also means that the deadline to submit names has been passed. Ok, and without farther ado, the winner and the name of my CCG dog is…
NUGGET!!! (Suggested by @aliwarrior26656)
so congrats to ali, and also, thanks for all you submissions. I loved seeing them :)
Ty hope you will enjoy with your pet
 

emqtionall

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2024
38
100
39
USA
Pronouns
She/Her
Ik that u can’t put a name for ur pet in the lobby, but I thought I should make an unofficial name, so I decided to ask you what you wanted! So comment on this post if you want to and type your suggestion, after a couple days I pick the winner
Girls: Princess, Yolanda, Wanda
Guys: Bob, Frank, Arthur, Charles, Calvin
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom