Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Strategy 1:
CamperDaSea party!
giphy.gif

Strategy 2:
Hop on TeaParty and rush B... I mean Take over mid...
Forget yo dang egg and get your self full iron, 30 notch, 2 stacks of gapples, extra armor and weapons and the necessary egg penetrating tools...

Reactions: Cat_of_death

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I build to my neighbors island, let them go to mid, break their egg, kill them and use there island as a bridge to mid and get diamonds and/or gold. Then I get stacked and kill everyone.

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
This works every time for me if im doing OP, obby egg rush mid get enough for bow, sword, iron amour and pic. Then attack other islands while they are trying to get diamonds. Works great

Mr_Aro

I usually just build a bridge to mid and stay there with my weapon and food and get as much resources as possible then go back to my island upgrade everything and destroy my bridge make it look like I haven't been to mid then shot anyone that tries to make a bridge then when they die I build a bridge to mid and rush there island :D
this usually works for me :D

Cat_of_death

Oct 9, 2016
I usually just build a bridge to mid and stay there with my weapon and food and get as much resources as possible then go back to my island upgrade everything and destroy my bridge make it look like I haven't been to mid then shot anyone that tries to make a bridge then when they die I build a bridge to mid and rush there island :D
yeah thats what i do as well

Reactions: Mr_Aro

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
sooooo... you camp.
1/10

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
Get the potion kit and keep dieing but put the potion in the chest to. You will be nicely ready for mid.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
My general strategy is to go to a neighbouring island and kill them to get rid of any immediate opposition, and using their island, I go to mid. Though I have to keep an eye out for my island a lot, it is pretty successful for me as there would be no bridge from mid directly to my island, and I can feel more secure. I get 5-20 diamonds, run back and upgrade my generator and just sit there. :D

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Main Strategy: Go to mid, go back to base with 5-15 dias (40 if possible) and upgrade gens for teammtes, get average gear and go to mid, kill everybody and get stacked, since my teammates are so bad and camp at gen go to another island and KILL THEM, GET MYSELF INSIDE OF BLOCKS, GET THEIR EGG AND KILL EM ALL. then use their store. :)

If ever find campers either rush them fast as hell or let them live until the end.
hackers are so bad at parkour so just go and place blocks with the left hand while pvp with the right hand.

No Problem :),

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
My general strategy is to go to a neighboring island and kill them to get rid of any immediate opposition, and using their island, I go to mid. Though I have to keep an eye out for my island a lot, it is pretty successful for me as there would be no bridge from mid directly to my island, and I can feel more secure. I get 5-20 diamonds, run back and upgrade my generator and just sit there. :D
My strat is anti-yours, I get bow faster so I can shot you off while coming to my island :) and if I don't get it fast enough I just rush you back and be a kamikaze. (I don't go for your egg, I just wait at the bridge in a perfect place to push you off. :) Mostly I win :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom