Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cat_of_death

Oct 9, 2016
Currently i go straight to mid get as many resources as i can then go back to my base and upgrade the generators and get as stacked as possible while my friend who has the kit where you get the pick goes to other bases and tries to get as many eggs as possible then he comes back if people start getting better gear he comes back (we skype) and then we get as best gear as we can and then we wait till theres about half the teams left and go out trying to kill as many people as possible and destroy as many eggs as possible (all this time were putting obsidian around the egg as well)
Please give me some feedback on how to improve this strategy and other strategies that are good and work thanks

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Currently i go straight to mid get as many resources as i can then go back to my base and upgrade the generators and get as stacked as possible while my friend who has the kit where you get the pick goes to other bases and tries to get as many eggs as possible then he comes back if people start getting better gear he comes back (we skype) and then we get as best gear as we can and then we wait till theres about half the teams left and go out trying to kill as many people as possible and destroy as many eggs as possible (all this time were putting obsidian around the egg as well)
Please give me some feedback on how to improve this strategy and other strategies that are good and work thanks
this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/is-this-even-eggwars.175992/#post-712214 no just kidding but really

an egg rush [given the right circumstances] you can go for another player/team's egg after/while [depending on if you are in Solo or Team mode] you defend your egg it can be a risky strategy but it is very effective when done correctly [you don't have to take a path you built over to their island or vice versa the built to yours you can also take middle or other island's connections to their egg

Reactions: Cat_of_death

Cat_of_death

Oct 9, 2016
this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/is-this-even-eggwars.175992/#post-712214 no just kidding but really

an egg rush [given the right circumstances] you can go for another player/team's egg after/while [depending on if you are in Solo or Team mode] you defend your egg it can be a risky strategy but it is very effective when done correctly [you don't have to take a path you built over to their island or vice versa the built to yours you can also take middle or other island's connections to their egg
Rushing one of your neighbors usually works out pretty well.
I suggest not to camp, since it really REALLY pisses players off.
thanks ill watch the vid

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com

Jokes aside, i usually get the golden apple kit (so i don't get hungry at mid), i try my best to get to the iron gen, get all the iron and build mid. Once i am at mid, i get around 40 diamonds, i buy full iron, a good pick, and give the rest to team mates (to start the gen). From then on, i just rush! I don't look back, i rush!

NatureIcy

Sep 4, 2015
For what I always do, is first rush both your neighbor's egg (so you don't have to worry much about your egg getting destroyed fast) and then just get an dia pickaxe, and rush the other islands... If your friend just gets you and himself some good armor, and waits till you rushed most eggs... You can get yourself the armor on, and go to the last few islands, and murder them out... That's my tactic, and it kind of works fine for me..

~ R_Vaillyn

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
My technique: Choose money bags kit, get a wood sword, a piece of steak, and the generator iron for blocks and rush the island to the left of you. Take them all out and come back, grab leather and more blocks and rush the island to the right of you. Once you take them ot, keep going right until all players are eliminated. I personally never gear up, but doing so after the 2nd island might be a good idea.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For what I always do, is first rush both your neighbor's egg (so you don't have to worry much about your egg getting destroyed fast) and then just get an dia pickaxe, and rush the other islands... If your friend just gets you and himself some good armor, and waits till you rushed most eggs... You can get yourself the armor on, and go to the last few islands, and murder them out... That's my tactic, and it kind of works fine for me..

~ R_Vaillyn
-well in OP mode with a map that has a working gold gen for the diamond pickaxe part

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
if it is an overpowered mode quickly get an obi(3 gold per each) then get an diamond pic with 5gold then just rush every single island. if you died by an iron full set guy, then go to the mid. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom