Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW KB

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I had to make this post cause i saw many people crying about the new kb, so just vote wether u like it or not. I wanna actually see if many people hate it or not. Ill not be closing this poll anytime soon, I just wanna get a large sample. Im not sure If this is supposed to be in eggwars i think its supposed to be in the lobby LOL

Last edited:

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
personally I love the knockback a lot. Only complaint is it is quite ping based. I had a battle with my friend on duos and he got me in a combo. On my screen he was like 7 blocks away, but on his screen he was literally two blocks in front of me. We both have terrible ping to cubecraft. The mods do plan on slightly reducing the horizontal knockback to make it less ping based.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
personally I love the knockback a lot. Only complaint is it is quite ping based. I had a battle with my friend on duos and he got me in a combo. On my screen he was like 7 blocks away, but on his screen he was literally two blocks in front of me. We both have terrible ping to cubecraft. The mods do plan on slightly reducing the horizontal knockback to make it less ping based.
Yeah like some kids with 180+ ping don’t take delayed kB and some tp into the void.I’ll give it a 8/10 overall but don’t get me wrong I love the new kB but laggers just ruin it probably on purpose like they get a lag switch which there are tutorials on YouTube on how to do it then ruin the game like do on Super Smash Bros.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
1.) too strong isnt a bad thing, its still fair
2.) its not 100% cps based, If you learn how to W tap ull really like it
3.) Yes, no denial its ping based but they have plans to add regional servers :)

I feel like I like it, Thats just my opinion tho.
too strong means it takes like 2 hits to get knocked off the edge, so someone can just get a lucky combo.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I said this before they even added it 😭

The kb is just bad, it gives you random air combos for no reason by launching someone into the air 2 blocks high, for me, which looks like no reason at all and makes no sense because I get like 6cps on controller over 15on KB&M which would be less obvious.
It’s not really the horizontal KB just not being enough when they sprint at you, the vertical kb is still a bit much(only when the bug happens though) and the bug of the player being close to the ground still happens and they take no kb

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
too strong means it takes like 2 hits to get knocked off the edge, so someone can just get a lucky combo.
Before it took a million hit to knock someone. this is just so much better. Also can we pls not argue in here cos the mods are going to lock this thread like what happened to jays LOL

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
yes unfortuanately quite ping based, but I get 200-300 ping on weekends and I still prefer this from that old kb. Nothing the mods can do about except add regional servers.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I said this before they even added it 😭

The kb is just bad, it gives you random air combos for no reason by launching someone into the air 2 blocks high, for me, which looks like no reason at all and makes no sense because I get like 6cps on controller over 15on KB&M which would be less obvious.
It’s not really the horizontal KB just not being enough when they sprint at you, the vertical kb is still a bit much(only when the bug happens though) and the bug of the player being close to the ground still happens and they take no kb
Even if I have high ping its not like im going to lose LOL. most nons still dont know how to combo its kinda cool idk why u would hate it. Even EU nons are still bad at comboing 😂

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom