Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shainted

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
I use the Glorious Model O, It's lightweight, good quality and it has the necessary 2 side buttons and it has perfect grip, I recommend it to everyone who plays Minecraft!

Reactions: Desiderata

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Glorious Model O
good quality
1711102884384.png

jokes aside, great buy regardless

lucky getting one without qc issues, gj

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I've used g305 for a while now. I'm honestly not sure what the difference is between g102 and g305.
same lmao the battery just ran out so i now use my g102/g203 (it's the same thing)

the g102/g203 is a cheaper wired version of the g305 with rgb and a regular optical sensor instead of the HERO sensor

the g305 is just a wireless g102/g203 with a hero sensor and heavier weight + more back-heavy balancing because of the battery

Last edited:
Reactions: Loskol

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

Gaming mouses are considered something neat to get by some players ; honestly, it all depends tastes. On my side, I personally use a classic mouse, two buttons and the scroll : and with the keyboard, it's more than enough. Having buttons all over the place makes it confusing and increase the risk to mess things up while playing ; and also tends to dragclicking and autoclicking, which create this tendancy of having a gaming mouse not really well-seen as it offers an unfair advantage over others. With that said, it's really up to you.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I use the glorious Model O Micro for everything. I got the Micro version because I'm 5'5 and I have tiny hands. I'm not a nyuck though and I don't lower the de-bounce on it, I just click at 7 cps and 10 if I butterfly click.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
update: just started using the g305 again after buying new batteries

update 2: nevermind i perform worse with it somehow

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom