Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW KB

• Total voters

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I personally really like the new knockback, I really like that combo's are now possible but not as insane as on other bedrock servers.
The only issue in my opinion is the high ping for some people, which sometimes even gives them advantage.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Even if I have high ping its not like im going to lose LOL. most nons still dont know how to combo its kinda cool idk why u would hate it. Even EU nons are still bad at comboing 😂
well only if they are near the edge. If theyre in the middle u have to learn how to W tap or combo thats skill
w tapping doesn’t work on bedrock, I’ve already proved this with Yak
That means that guy is skilled??? Ive seen nons only do 3 or 2 combos not 7.
I play at peak hours and I get combo’d off by literal nons that I will flawless 2 seconds later, well due to there reach because of ping.... Not because they are “good”
The only issue in my opinion is the high ping for some people, which sometimes even gives them advantage.
I’m 180 ping, see top video.. The best probably isn’t ping, but packet loss or delayed packets. That could cause a player to take 0KB at all. Ping is more of a delay in a players movement and connection to the server (that is why lower pinging players tend to have reach when you have high ping) brcause on your screen you get hit backwards before they walk forwards(because to them you are only 2 blocks away) because you are slower on the server end. I’d say the biggest advantage high ping gives you is a double hit.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It does not, in java it increases the amount of KB output on the player, in bedrock it does not do this.... that’s what it was and people genuinely think it does more KB when it doesn’t at all
I use W tapping in Bedrock so people can't hit me in a fight, so yes it does work.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
It does not, in java it increases the amount of KB output on the player, in bedrock it does not do this.... that’s what it was and people genuinely think it does more KB when it doesn’t at all
Smh... People in bedrock use it not to get more kb, they use it so your opponent cant hit you (somehow it works just try it)

Reactions: pieterpeer

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Smh... People in bedrock use it not to get more kb, they use it so your opponent cant hit you (somehow it works just try it)
thATs nOT that’s just a combo, not more kb
I use W tapping in Bedrock so people can't hit me in a fight, so yes it does work.
a lot of people think it increases KB, I remember a few people (in bedrock) who have YT rank and said it increases KB like java, when it does not.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020

a lot of people think it increases KB, I remember a few people (in bedrock) who have YT rank and said it increases KB like java, when it does not.
W tapping in bedrock dosent allow your opponents to hit you if you do it correctly. It not a normal combo.

Reactions: pieterpeer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands

I never said that it increases KB. Even though W tapping works a bit different on bedrock, it still works. @Awabbatt47_was_taken is right, people use it so your opponent can't hit you. It's different than a combo because it's not based on your CPS. It's a different strategy.

Reactions: Awabbatt

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I never said that it increases KB. Even though W tapping works a bit different on bedrock, it still works. @Awabbatt47_was_taken is right, people use it so your opponent can't hit you. It's different than a combo because it's not based on your CPS. It's a different strategy.
That’s just keeping a distance, it changes nothing about what happens in pvp, it’s like barely holding the stick forwards on a controller. You can achieve the same thing as holding s or a while holding w to slowly close the distance between you and your opponent.

So to call it “w tapping” isn’t really, the same as Java and a combo is a combo, it’s consecutive hits. If you get hit while doing a combo, that’s a combo break. You don’t have to combo lock to combo

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
That’s just keeping a distance, it changes nothing about what happens in pvp, it’s like barely holding the stick forwards on a controller. You can achieve the same thing as holding s or a while holding w to slowly close the distance between you and your opponent.

So to call it “w tapping” isn’t really, the same as Java and a combo is a combo, it’s consecutive hits. If you get hit while doing a combo, that’s a combo break. You don’t have to combo lock to combo
No, you prevent the opponent from hitting you by not walking in his range while still hitting him so he can't reach you. It's different than a combo because you don't need a high CPS for this strategy and you do need that in a combo.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
No, you prevent the opponent from hitting you by not walking in his range while still hitting him so he can't reach you. It's different than a combo because you don't need a high CPS for this strategy and you do need that in a combo.
You can still get hit 😂. It’s a distance thing not a combo locker, it is very ping dependent on the “you can hit them but they cant hit you”.
W tapping is the same as running to someones side to change the speed you run at them, but worse, as it doesn’t mess with someones aim.

It’s also the same as not pushing down the stick all the way on the controller.
50E7B03B-41A8-47F4-9D04-5444E6D6B4FF.jpeg

That’s not the only one who thinks this, I also had some other people telling me it increases KB when I would say “randomized kb” on streams others would say(known players) would say “w tapping increases KB” bedrock doesn’t work like that.

I say w tapping doesn’t work because most people think it actually increases kb

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom