Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
When a low pinger fighting with a high pinger :
- delay on knockbacks

When a high pinger fighting with a low pinger :
- delay on knockbacks
- delay on damages
- delay on shooting arrows
- delay on eating or drinking ( or need more time to eat/drink )
- delay on opening chests and contianers
- delay on opening shops and buying things
- Might disconnect randomly due to the high ping

SO PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING
Because you have never experienced to be a high pinger. You have never considered others, and you always think you are right one.
We know all this, but the idea is that there are some who exploit the hit delay to their advantage by constantly hitting, and in that case you cannot play against them, it would be almost unfair.

Unfortunately, Cubecraft cannot prevent this because it is simply lag.

Ping spoofing is probably very hard to moderate as you don't know if the ping has been manipulated intentionally or if it's just because the player has bad internet

I did however ask before about whether a player having really high ping just when going into a fight, but normal ping when not in a fight was good evidence, and this is what the Sentinel developer at the time came back with:

View attachment 228496
View attachment 228495

(I was in a game where a player had 30ms normally but then the ms went up to 200-300 just when fighting people)

So the best option is probably to just report players you think are ping spoofing and mods can check on the anti-cheat logs and make a decision
It is difficult to moderate, but if you do not know that, there is an application called Clumsy that cheaters use to gain ping spoofers from it, and the best way to reduce ping spoofers from the server is to deter this application from the server.
I have a question: Are you sure there is a cheat log? Because during this period, closet cheats are very common, especially in FFA.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It is difficult to moderate, but if you do not know that, there is an application called Clumsy that cheaters use to gain ping spoofers from it, and the best way to reduce ping spoofers from the server is to deter this application from the server.
I have a question: Are you sure there is a cheat log? Because during this period, closet cheats are very common, especially in FFA.

I have made many reach reports which were denied due to the anti-cheat log showing they had high ping

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I have made many reach reports which were denied due to the anti-cheat log showing they had high ping
There is currently a popular cheat client, and it is so accurate that you can put Reach 3.07. I have provided all the information to the developers and I hope they will find a solution to this issue.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
There is currently a popular cheat client, and it is so accurate that you can put Reach 3.07. I have provided all the information to the developers and I hope they will find a solution to this issue.

Doubt they'll be able to put in a check for 3.07 blocks reach when the fly check doesn't even work fully at the moment

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom