Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently me and a few friends have noticed changes in CubeCraft's KB on Bedrock Edition. I'm guessing that this is due to the 1.19 features being implemented because the KB is now more like 1.16+ KB rather than 1.12 KB. What I am suggesting is a KB revamp because the new KB we are experiencing isn't great to play with and ahs lots of KB delay aswell.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
To add on, if you think you have noticed any recent changes in knockback this could be due to the CPS cap, as if you click fast some of your hits may not register.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with fixing the knockback. Not only does it need to be consistent, but I'd like to see the horizontal knockback to be increased to make it a lot easier to combo or void people. Maybe this could be an idea for a future EggWars season?

• Agree
Reactions: Awabbatt

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
There has been no change to knockback. This is almost always down to a (worse or better) change in internet connection or change of ping. As Warz said, we also have not implemented any newer game features onto the network that will be coming in our 1.19 update.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom