• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I think its kinda lame along with it feeling a bit tedious. There's a little bit more straregy to it, but it seems abysmal (granted that i probably just have to play it a bit more though). Its too much the same compared to Normal Eggwars imo. This doesn't feel like something that new. Double Egg also elongates games in a somwhat wrong and tedious manner since it really just feels like having to do the same process again without much difference or interesting aspects to it, it can make the game feel like a drag. I'll still play it for a while, but i don't really imagine myself sticking to it for long.

Anyways this is still just my first impression of it after like 3 games, so chances are that this opinion of mine might change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

A_Parkd_Bus

Jul 2, 2018
I really like the new gamemode personal even though there are a couple bugs here and there. I still really like it and think it was a great edition and it should be a permanent gamemode.

jake byrd

Aug 24, 2016
I really like it too :D, I don't think I like anything more than simple egg wars but I think its fun and a good edition!

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Personally, I don’t like the new gamemode. This is not ment as hate, I Just want to see how many of you guys like it! :)
In my opinion, I don't like the Experimental EggWars mode, it is hard to play with two eggs and when you break someone's egg, you'll be teleported to your base without breaking the other egg and this is why people rage.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
It’s cool and you can do more with enderpearls, but I don’t play it :p

- Itz_Dim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom