• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

There are many people that asked for adding Some games in arcade back. That is the reason Why I make this thread. I have made a POLL where you can vote for wich game you want back.

If you have other games that you want back in arcade, say in the comments.

P.S. If staff members find this a useles thread, they can lock.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Personally I like the new arcade better than the old one. Most of the game mode in the old Arcade weren't that popular. There are some people who like the game mode, but I don't think the majority would agree. Of course they can re invent the game mode, but I'm fine with the arcade as it is now. Not to mention, the new arcade is much more compact and easy to access, unlike the old one...

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I also feel like the new arcade is pretty good. But I was pretty disappointed when they completely wiped out the popular games. If they would add 2 or 3 more armour stands for the quakecraft, TNT run, and possibly hide and seek, it would have been better.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I would like to see back TNTRun and Hide and Seek back. This Arcade update is really cool, I love it, Cubecraft is growing at a professional level, both in constructions and games. I love the way the server is going and I hope that more old games return in the next Arcade Update.

Reactions: Thiemo and Spleefy

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey DodelijkNoob.
There are all different types of threads like this. The new arcade is better, the old I found some less. Above all, it is nice that you still have some old games in layer spleef can play.
Too bad that QuakeCraft is gone.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I, too, love the new Arcade update. It's still in its infancy, so once they add more games (and hopefully bring back some of the classics), I'm confident people will start to make room in their hearts for it.

I choose QuakeCraft, Hide & Seek, and TNT run. However, TNT run is now incorporated into Spleef Layers and so it would kinda be pointless having it as a standalone game now.

I never had the privilege of playing Hide & Seek, but I've seen a lot of people in the lobs in the classic arcade harp on about it not working, and the people who have played it said it was rad.

Although it wasn't on the list, I really do hope they bring back some of the classic spleef games, namely arena and spiral. My, gosh, I'm craving some hot bow action and bow spamming sessions to the point that I'm starting to twitch. Arena and Spiral are prime maps for that type of action and there was nothing like it!

To a lesser extent, I would also like to see frozen return -- that was a fun map.

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
I just like the new arcade, it looks new, it feels fresh. In general a big improvent for CubeCraftGames. The way it works and how it looks, I just like it. The origional Cube style, but improved.

They did a wonderful job on creating the arcade update, and I think they'll add games back once they reworked them. Arcade is really new so it won't be updated that fast, but I am sure they will listen too all the community feedback to bring back some games. I hope they'll respond to it with even more good looking gamemodes on the Arcade server.

But in general CubeCraft is growing and growing everyday in improvents. I really respect all the work that they put in to tbis server to make it look better and better.

please make the server selector prettier. it looks outdated hihi :)

Reactions: Spleefy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom