Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tuuta123

Aug 9, 2020
Hey! Other day I tried to join cubecraft discord server, but I was banned. I first was confused but then I remembered why. This happened well over a year ago probably two so is there a way to make an appeal? I know the way I got banned was stupid but i dont think anyone would deserve a permanent ban for that.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! Do you know your Discord username/Discord user ID by any chance?
That way I can look you up in our system and check who issued your punishment.

Reactions: FoxFil_

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you!
You were punished by Dudu#0051 ~ if you haven't appealed yet, you may contact them via a conversation on the Forums. Please include your Discord username / ID (Life#1551 / 660881044488192010) when appealing.
Good luck!

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me :)
- Marked as Resolved

Reactions: Tuuta123
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom