Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I have been playing Egg Wars for quite a while now, and some games can last for a long time due to how quick fully upgraded Diamond Generators are. I understand, it does take a while to get them fully upgraded, but when they are fully upgraded you can gather Diamonds very quickly and easily making you OP to everyone. Therefore, my suggestion is adding another 2-4 seconds for Diamonds to spawn on the fully upgraded Diamond Generator.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
no. if u want a slow generator, just leave it at lvl 1 or something. the gens have always been every 2.5 scs at lvl 3, theres no reason to change it. also, could u make a pole for this to see what people think?

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
no. if u want a slow generator, just leave it at lvl 1 or something. the gens have always been every 2.5 scs at lvl 3, theres no reason to change it. also, could u make a pole for this to see what people think?

Maybe Diamond Generators Level 3 should be 3.5 or 4 seconds. The extra second can help it become less easy to gain diamonds that fast. I also can't seem to edit a poll in. Woopsy!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Maybe Diamond Generators Level 3 should be 3.5 or 4 seconds. The extra second can help it become less easy to gain diamonds that fast. I also can't seem to edit a poll in. Woopsy!
like i said, this is just not needed. everyone can get a lvl 3 dia gen, and they will all generate at the same rate. lowering that rate will just make games longer then needed

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
like i said, this is just not needed. everyone can get a lvl 3 dia gen, and they will all generate at the same rate. lowering that rate will just make games longer then needed

Lowering the rate could make it harder for people to get full diamonds and become less OP as fast. Therefore, giving more time to the unadvantaged team or player.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom