Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
In some maps diamond blocks are hidden underground or in structures. When voting basic and choosing miner kit you can easily get the diamond blocks and make dia gear and sword and dominate the game. If i use this overpowered tactic I win 9/10 games which is pretty OP. The maps that have the diamond blocks are: Glass, Pirates(In the skulls at the 4 edges of middle), Pokemon (underneath the anvils at mid) and Snakes (In the quartz structure in the absolute middle of the map) which are all located in the centre of the map. My suggestion would be to make these diamond blocks diamond ore or Iron blocks.

Greating, Pipiklatie

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! As you said, those blocks are always located in the middle because it's hard to still alive until you reach them. So, it's a kind of rewarding for the player who reaches the middle. In my point of view, if you think it's hard to kill a player with diamond gear in basic gamemode, you can try to push him/her into the void.

Reactions: Lecura and LlTE

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey! As you said, those blocks are always located in the middle because it's hard to still alive until you reach them. So, it's a kind of rewarding for the player who reaches the middle. In my point of view, if you think it's hard to kill a player with diamond gear in basic gamemode, you can try to push him/her into the void.
well when i rush mid instantly for these blocks with miner kit and i win 9/10 games

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
In the map pirate there also diamond blocks in the 4 skulls that lie on the middle island's corners, these can be easily rushed and used on basic.

I never do this at all btw

Reactions: pipiklatie

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
In some maps diamond blocks are hidden underground or in structures. When voting basic and choosing miner kit you can easily get the diamond blocks and make dia gear and sword and dominate the game. If i use this overpowered tactic I win 9/10 games which is pretty OP. The maps that have the diamond blocks are: Glass, Pirates(In the skulls at the 4 edges of middle), Pokemon (underneath the anvils at mid) and Snakes (In the quartz structure in the absolute middle of the map) which are all located in the centre of the map. My suggestion would be to make these diamond blocks diamond ore or Iron blocks.

Greating, Pipiklatie
There are more maps were u can do that. Some dia ores okay, but full dia blocks is indeed to op

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey!
I understand how you feel.. For example, when it is basic gamemode and someone makes diamond armour. This can be very frustrating because it is too op for basic items (in my opinion). I would suggest, maybe you should try to kill them before they have the chance to reach mid and make too op stuff? Otherwise I would try to push them into the void or use lava (lava kit, if it's basic items). :)

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey!
I understand how you feel.. For example, when it is basic gamemode and someone makes diamond armour. This can be very frustrating because it is too op for basic items (in my opinion). I would suggest, maybe you should try to kill them before they have the chance to reach mid and make too op stuff? Otherwise I would try to push them into the void or use lava (lava kit, if it's basic items). :)
well i am the one abusing it and win 9/10 games which is just too overpowered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom