Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2020
Probably due to some internal struggle to find new developers for the anti-cheat. I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve with this thread. People have tried to explain to you why the anti-cheat is in its current state. It will be fixed. Soon. Whining in the forums won't make the developers develop faster.
I’m not whining... I don’t see how you guys don’t understand. You realized they had plenty of time to make a new developer team, and make a anti cheat?

Apr 11, 2020
It’s not easy to get anticheat developers. The latest sentinel developer before the new dev team joined left in March, and it took a bit to get new developers that meet the requirements
Well I heard the developer that left was horrible... I don’t see why you would rely on this developer to make a anti cheat in the first place

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
So there's multiple reasons why we currently have the Bedrock Sentinel the way it is. One of them being how to handle Bedrock packet translation, and the other being the many differences between Java and Bedrock.

We plan on implementing a bunch of new checks (that will ban automatically) to the Bedrock version of Sentinel. However, this may be awhile. You did correctly guess that we just have alerts and have to ban manually. We got over 100 alerts every second.

In conclusion, everything about Bedrock's Sentinel is "tbd". We plan on implementing an in-game reporting system to help players report cheaters while we work on Sentinel.

Locked thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom