Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2020
I am editing this thread, because I don’t think you guys know what I mean. I know you guys are gonna be like “anti cheats are hard to make, and they take a while,” but there should have been a anti cheat when the server came out...... why would you release a server without a good anti cheat? it’s been months.... and it hasn’t been fixed. Although the server has gotten better developers, and they are gonna make a anti cheat, I don’t see how they couldn’t have done it from the beginning. ._.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
when the server released they had a very good anti cheat, now they need to update it and even with the new devs is challenging and takes a lot of time, just be patient

Apr 11, 2020
when the server released they had a very good anti cheat, now they need to update it and even with the new devs is challenging and takes a lot of time, just be patient
You do realize.... the anti cheat probably just notifies staff if there is a hacker (current anti cheat) You have to ban hackers manually... there are too many hackers

Apr 11, 2020
No? They aren’t failing check, they aren’t getting flagged, thus not getting banned. This is know as bypassing anticheat checks
My dude... exactly my point, they are bypassing because the server anti cheat is horrible

Apr 11, 2020
So, when did I contradict myself? I never said the Bedrock anticheat was good
well it seemed like you were, I thought you were saying that the hacker could bypass and even if the anti cheat was good, they couldn’t do anything.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
To start, a perfect anti cheat can not be made. Someone will always find some kind of way to bypass it.
This is the reason why the ant cheat is bad now. When the server was released the anti cheat worked fine. But hack clients have found bypasses for it and since CubeCraft didn’t have any developers to update it the anti cheat became worse and worse.
The anti cheat will now become better and better, since it’s being worked on. But that takes takes time so patience is in place

Apr 11, 2020
To start, a perfect anti cheat can not be made. Someone will always find some kind of way to bypass it.
This is the reason why the ant cheat is bad now. When the server was released the anti cheat worked fine. But hack clients have found bypasses for it and since CubeCraft didn’t have any developers to update it the anti cheat became worse and worse.
The anti cheat will now become better and better, since it’s being worked on. But that takes takes time so patience is in place
I never said it had to be a perfect anti cheat..... I know someone will find a way... but there are tons of cheaters who bypass... because it’s so easy to bypass

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
but there should have been a anti cheat when the server came out......
There was anti-cheat and there still is. It hasn't been updated for a while. The newly hired developer will take care of that but that isn't done overnight, so give it some time.

You do realize.... the anti cheat probably just notifies staff if there is a hacker (current anti cheat) You have to ban hackers manually... there are too many hackers
It bans automatically. I've been banned by it automatically before (wrongfully I might add, but that's beside the point)
Huh.... you know that hackers fly around and they don’t get banned... this is bedrock not java
Again, currently, there are quite a few bypasses since it hasn't been updated in a while, give it some time.

My dude... exactly my point, they are bypassing because the server anti cheat is horrible
Again, they are working on it, be patient.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I am editing this thread, because I don’t think you guys know what I mean. I know you guys are gonna be like “anti cheats are hard to make, and they take a while,” but there should have been a anti cheat when the server came out...... why would you release a server without a good anti cheat? it’s been months.... and it hasn’t been fixed. Although the server has gotten better developers, and they are gonna make a anti cheat, I don’t see how they couldn’t have done it from the beginning. ._.
The biggest part of why the anticheat sucks, is because it runs over java 1.8, java 1.9+ and bedrock (i dont know if there are different bedrock versions with a big pvp gap). One anticheat runs over all this, and then there are different gamemodes with different scenarios. Its just too much. If there was one gamemode (like agc (arguably the best anticheat ever made) on minemen, with pvp), it's easier to make an anticheat. But when you have all those different gamemodes, its very hard. Look at mineplex, hypixel, the hive and go on. All those anticheats are in comparison to agc pretty bad.
And if you think it's bad now, try play skywars in 2013-2016 when there were hackers and teamers in every possible game.

Apr 11, 2020
There was anti-cheat and there still is. It hasn't been updated for a while. The newly hired developer will take care of that but that isn't done overnight, so give it some time.

It bans automatically. I've been banned by it automatically before (wrongfully I might add, but that's beside the point)

Again, currently, there are quite a few bypasses since it hasn't been updated in a while, give it some time.

Again, they are working on it, be patient.
Dude it hasn’t been in a long time, as I said why they couldn’t they have done it before

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Dude it hasn’t been in a long time, as I said why they couldn’t they have done it before
Probably due to some internal struggle to find new developers for the anti-cheat. I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve with this thread. People have tried to explain to you why the anti-cheat is in its current state. It will be fixed. Soon. Whining in the forums won't make the developers develop faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom