Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree with this idea! When I record the hacker and upload it to YouTube & report him on the report site, I look at the appeals site and see that he is not banned yet. So I submit my report. After 30 minutes or so I look again and I see that he is banned, so it would be really helpful that we can delete the report and don’t see that it is Closed.

Reactions: Alexp192

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hmm, I have double feelings about this. It would certainly allow staff members to free up time for the usage on other duties, but on the other hand, this function can easibly be misused. Because of the fact that staff is able to work efficiently, I am of the opinion that it’s not worth to make this an actual feature, because of the risks and the time that has to be put into creating - and maintaining this function.

It would be good to hear what members of the staff team have to say about this, it’s certainly something to discuss about!

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
ESPAÑOL:
Hola! Hoy vengo a sugerir una idea que para las personas que usen la página de reportes ya les puede ser de gran utilidad.

A todos nos ha pasado que hemos reportado un hacker (en la página de reportes) y al poco tiempo de hacer esto sentinel ha baneado a dicho hacker, mi idea es añadir una opción de "borrar reporte" para eliminar dichos reportes para que el staff no tenga que mirar dichos reportes y pierdan el tiempo.

Suele ser muy frustrante para los jugadores ver qué sentinel ha baneado un hacker que han reportado en la página, por lo cual está idea ayudaría tanto a jugadores como staff

Espero que apoyeis esta idea :)

ENGLISH:

Today i come to suggest an idea that for people who use the reports site, this idea can be very useful.

It has happened to all of us that we have reported a hacker (on the reports site) and soon after doing this sentinel has banned that hacker, my idea is to add an option to "delete report" to eliminate those reports so that the staff does not have to look at those reports and waste time.

It is often very frustrating for players to see which sentinel has banned a hacker that you have reported on the page, so this idea would help both players and staff.

I hope you agree this idea :)

Yeah or when you use wrong screenshot because someone sweared

D

Deleted member 469419

Te escribo en Español, porque imagino habiendo visto tu perfil, que es tu lengua natal.

Bien, dicho lo anterior, te comunico mi opinión; me parece muy buena idea la que has tenido, porque los miembros del personal se toman bastante tiempo corrigiendo reportes, y estaría bastante bien poder ahorrarles tiempo, y además no ahorraríamos lo de "Jugador ya sancionado" que es bastante frustrante verlo.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
ESPAÑOL:
Hola! Hoy vengo a sugerir una idea que para las personas que usen la página de reportes ya les puede ser de gran utilidad.

A todos nos ha pasado que hemos reportado un hacker (en la página de reportes) y al poco tiempo de hacer esto sentinel ha baneado a dicho hacker, mi idea es añadir una opción de "borrar reporte" para eliminar dichos reportes para que el staff no tenga que mirar dichos reportes y pierdan el tiempo.

Suele ser muy frustrante para los jugadores ver qué sentinel ha baneado un hacker que han reportado en la página, por lo cual está idea ayudaría tanto a jugadores como staff

ENGLISH:

Today i come to suggest an idea that for people who use the reports site, this idea can be very useful.

It has happened to all of us that we have reported a hacker (on the reports site) and soon after doing this sentinel has banned that hacker, my idea is to add an option to "delete report" to eliminate those reports so that the staff does not have to look at those reports and waste time.

It is often very frustrating for players to see which sentinel has banned a hacker that you have reported on the page, so this idea would help both players and staff.

No lo veo como un problema muy significante. Personalmente preferiría que aceptaran dichos reportes anulados por sentinel como evidencia adicional. Para incrementar el castigo.

I don’t see it as a significant problem. Personally I’d prefer that they accepted such reports invalidated by sentinel as additional evidence. To increase punishments.

Reactions: Alexp192

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
literally all of them will get banned by sentinel
Share proof and I'll agree
upload_2019-9-26_16-15-28.png

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
No lo veo como un problema muy significante. Personalmente preferiría que aceptaran dichos reportes anulados por sentinel como evidencia adicional. Para incrementar el castigo.

I don’t see it as a significant problem. Personally I’d prefer that they accepted such reports invalidated by sentinel as additional evidence. To increase punishments.
La verdad es que yo creo que deberían añadir mi idea, pero bueno
Su servidor sus reglas :v

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think this is a great idea after all. If you report someone and a staff member is dealing with that report and sees that the person is already punished, I don't think it takes that long for a staff member to deny the report and go on with the next report.

And ofc the thing @Riley said, because he's always right.

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
ESPAÑOL:

ENGLISH:

While im all for making Staff's lives easier, this would be seriously problematic. Lets say a player reports another player with sufficient evidence but the accused player pays the other player in game to delete the report. I believe this would add a whole new level of corruption.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
While im all for making Staff's lives easier, this would be seriously problematic. Lets say a player reports another player with sufficient evidence but the accused player pays the other player in game to delete the report. I believe this would add a whole new level of corruption.

I don't think any hacker will pay anyone xD

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this idea! When I record the hacker and upload it to YouTube & report him on the report site, I look at the appeals site and see that he is not banned yet. So I submit my report. After 30 minutes or so I look again and I see that he is banned, so it would be really helpful that we can delete the report and don’t see that it is Closed.
;)

Reactions: CraftCreatures
Top Bottom