Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ESPAÑOL:
Hola! Hoy vengo a sugerir una idea que para las personas que usen la página de reportes ya les puede ser de gran utilidad.

A todos nos ha pasado que hemos reportado un hacker (en la página de reportes) y al poco tiempo de hacer esto sentinel ha baneado a dicho hacker, mi idea es añadir una opción de "borrar reporte" para eliminar dichos reportes para que el staff no tenga que mirar dichos reportes y pierdan el tiempo.

Suele ser muy frustrante para los jugadores ver qué sentinel ha baneado un hacker que han reportado en la página, por lo cual está idea ayudaría tanto a jugadores como staff

Espero que apoyeis esta idea :)

ENGLISH:

Today i come to suggest an idea that for people who use the reports site, this idea can be very useful.

It has happened to all of us that we have reported a hacker (on the reports site) and soon after doing this sentinel has banned that hacker, my idea is to add an option to "delete report" to eliminate those reports so that the staff does not have to look at those reports and waste time.

It is often very frustrating for players to see which sentinel has banned a hacker that you have reported on the page, so this idea would help both players and staff.

I hope you agree this idea :)

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hey @AlexpYT92
It doesn't really bother me, but I could understand it's frustrating for a staff-members, so I support this thread
I think the staff-members should give their opinion about this.

Reactions: Alexp192

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
Ecuador
Es frustrante cuando sentinel baneo al hacker cuando tu enviaste el reporte mas primero
Suena genial tu idea pero los moderadores no les toma mucho tiempo no les molestaria eso supongo
Ellos deberian opinar

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've never reported someone only for him them to get banned by Sentinel before my report has been looked at .. Literally never ..
Do you like .. stalk the appeal page?
Because it does show a message but that's only if the person was in the same lobby / game as you? Before you finally reported the hacker, you're already out of the game I assume?
Anway, as far as I know this happens waaaay to little for devs to spend their time on. They could focus on a black theme instead.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I've never reported someone only for him them to get banned by Sentinel before my report has been looked at .. Literally never ..
Do you like .. stalk the appeal page?
Because it does show a message but that's only if the person was in the same lobby / game as you? Before you finally reported the hacker, you're already out of the game I assume?
Anway, as far as I know this happens waaaay to little for devs to spend their time on. They could focus on a black theme instead.
Dark forums theme?!

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Es frustrante cuando sentinel baneo al hacker cuando tu enviaste el reporte mas primero
Suena genial tu idea pero los moderadores no les toma mucho tiempo no les molestaria eso supongo
Ellos deberian opinar
Gracias! :)

Hey @AlexpYT92
It doesn't really bother me, but I could understand it's frustrating for a staff-members, so I support this thread
I think the staff-members should give their opinion about this.
Yep

[QUOTE = "AlbinDom, publicación: 1072165, miembro: 341748"] ¡Me gusta la idea! El personal ahorrará mucho tiempo. [/ CITA]
Thanks! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 492126

Just don't report hackers, literally all of them will get banned by sentinel, so there's no point on reporting them with video evidence. Use /report

Reactions: Finixly

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just don't report hackers, literally all of them will get banned by sentinel, so there's no point on reporting them with video evidence. Use /report
I've got 75/100 hackers banned from my report page.
Some hackers what they do is they enter and play 4/5 games and leave of cubecraft,
that's why they are not banned.

Reactions: silbanis

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I really like this idea, sometimes I have exactly the same problem as you, and that's really annoying. +1

To add, there currently even is no web developer.
John was a web developer I believe.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
If you record someone who's hacking 9/10 times he's already bypassing the anti-cheat. Thats means that there ie not a much more chance that the player will be banned by sentinal. If you report the player trough /report [name] a moderator will look and will ban him. It's a good idea to add in the future but not what you said. I thinj that you should not be able to delied it but turns green. Like its accepted because the player is banned with a bit of you're help. I think thats better. If you create that you can delied reports players are gonne find ways to abuse it and gonne delied reports that are good. But got denied because for example not enough evidence. Thats my opinion

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
If you record someone who's hacking 9/10 times he's already bypassing the anti-cheat. Thats means that there ie not a much more chance that the player will be banned by sentinal. If you report the player trough /report [name] a moderator will look and will ban him. It's a good idea to add in the future but not what you said. I thinj that you should not be able to delied it but turns green. Like its accepted because the player is banned with a bit of you're help. I think thats better. If you create that you can delied reports players are gonne find ways to abuse it and gonne delied reports that are good. But got denied because for example not enough evidence. Thats my opinion
Why an accepted tag when the report isn’t accepted? You didn’t help with the player getting punished?

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Why an accepted tag when the report isn’t accepted? You didn’t help with the player getting punished?
True. But if you take time to record a hacker and upload it to youtube and report him its anoying that a guy who was reported him before get the report. When i look back i agree with you that a accepted report is a bit much. Meby someting other?

Reactions: Wheeps

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
True. But if you take time to record a hacker and upload it to youtube and report him its anoying that a guy who was reported him before get the report. When i look back i agree with you that a accepted report is a bit much. Meby someting other?
To be honest I think it’s good as it is. I’ve heard from a mod that if they handle a report about a player who already is banned by sentinel, mods can close/deny the report in less than 5 seconds so it isn’t an issue on their side.

Reactions: Odieuse

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
To be honest I think it’s good as it is. I’ve heard from a mod that if they handle a report about a player who already is banned by sentinel, mods can close/deny the report in less than 5 seconds so it isn’t an issue on their side.
Secret information xD i'll agree with you. Meby some where in the future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈