Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like daily challanges for parkour?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
hi, I really like to do the daily challenges and I would like to see a daily challenge for parkour, like: get 2 golden medals in parkour or complete a level in medium parkour. what do you guys think about this?

Reactions: henryk

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
hi, I really like to do the daily challenges and I would like to see a daily challenge for parkour, like: get 2 golden medals in parkour or complete a level in medium parkour. what do you guys think about this?

And will it be easy daily's medium daily's or hard daily's? And lots of people don't like parkour or are very bad at it.. they don't want this added I guess, nor do I sorry.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Not with the current parkour maps.
I am no parkour master, but some of the maps are ridiculously tedious. Perhaps if daily challenges involved parkour, only maps with block jumping should be involved (no fences, ladders or any of that nonsense).

Reactions: Lozora

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this idea! I'm not sure why it's not in there actually, the easy parkour definitely isn't harder than some other daily challenges and even if it is, they are daily challenges, you should be challenged a bit when doing them

Medium parkour could be a hard challenge

And will it be easy daily's medium daily's or hard daily's? And lots of people don't like parkour or are very bad at it.. they don't want this added I guess, nor do I sorry.
I myself do not like Eggwars at all, yet it's still there and I'd still have to play it to win the daily challenges. Winning a game of solo Eggwars is the main reason why I wouldn't do a daily challenge.
Not with the current parkour maps.
I am no parkour master, but some of the maps are ridiculously tedious. Perhaps if daily challenges involved parkour, only maps with block jumping should be involved (no fences, ladders or any of that nonsense).
That's why he suggested to get two golden medails, he didn't suggest which parkour map you should complete so you can complete the ones you feel comfortable with

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with this idea! I'm not sure why it's not in there actually, the easy parkour definitely isn't harder than some other daily challenges and even if it is, they are daily challenges, you should be challenged a bit when doing them

Medium parkour could be a hard challenge

I myself do not like Eggwars at all, yet it's still there and I'd still have to play it to win the daily challenges. Winning a game of solo Eggwars is the main reason why I wouldn't do a daily challenge.

That's why he suggested to get two golden medails, he didn't suggest which parkour map you should complete so you can complete the ones you feel comfortable with

Yes but more people on the server are playing eggwars and more people on the server like eggwars than they like parkour, all of the daily challenges must be done in the most played games (skywars eggwars tower defense and lucky) and that's already hard enough.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Will it matter if you already had a golden medal on that parkour? Otherwise it would be kinda unfair since some people already have a lot of golden medals on some parkour levels and they couldn't repeat it. It would be nice to see parkour in the daily challenges though.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes but more people on the server are playing eggwars and more people on the server like eggwars than they like parkour, all of the daily challenges must be done in the most played games (skywars eggwars tower defense and lucky) and that's already hard enough.
Minerware has daily challenges too, but I see where you're coming from

Daily challenges are spread around all gamemodes, people who complete them play all games already so it wouldn't be a big difference if new games get added. Besides from that, the daily challenges now are getting repetitive and adding new daily challenges for a game that already has daily challenges is harder than adding daily challenges for a game that doesnt have those yet
Will it matter if you already had a golden medal on that parkour? Otherwise it would be kinda unfair since some people already have a lot of golden medals on some parkour levels and they couldn't repeat it. It would be nice to see parkour in the daily challenges though.
I think he means that you need to finish the parkour as if you'd get a golden medal, and not necesarily get a new gold medal as that would indeed be unfair

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Minerware has daily challenges too, but I see where you're coming from

Daily challenges are spread around all gamemodes, people who complete them play all games already so it wouldn't be a big difference if new games get added. Besides from that, the daily challenges now are getting repetitive and adding new daily challenges for a game that already has daily challenges is harder than adding daily challenges for a game that doesnt have those yet

I think he means that you need to finish the parkour as if you'd get a golden medal, and not necesarily get a new gold medal as that would indeed be unfair

I agree with you, although I have never seen minerware daily's but could be me :)

I don't really like parkour myself but maybe you're right, adding some new modes to the daily challenges to keep it varied, the only thing is, will they be added in all levels of challenges? (Easy, medium, hard) or just in 1 or 2. Because I don't want to do 3 parkours because it's a daily challenge tbh.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you, although I have never seen minerware daily's but could be me :)

I don't really like parkour myself but maybe you're right, adding some new modes to the daily challenges to keep it varied, the only thing is, will they be added in all levels of challenges? (Easy, medium, hard) or just in 1 or 2. Because I don't want to do 3 parkours because it's a daily challenge tbh.
Minerware ones could be: "win a bossgame in minerware" or "win 40 microgames in minerware" : p

I think that there should only be easy and medium parkour, and the medium parkour should already be a hard daily challenge
anything else would feel too unfair / hard

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Minerware ones could be: "win a bossgame in minerware" or "win 40 microgames in minerware" : p

I think that there should only be easy and medium parkour, and the medium parkour should already be a hard daily challenge
anything else would feel too unfair / hard

yes, the medium parkour could be at the hard daily challenge, and hard shouldn't be there at all because those are like really hard.

no, it shouldn't matter if you have already golden medal, otherwise it would be impossible for people like me.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I think it's a great idea, especially for the people who like parkour very much because those people are actually being belittled because they don't have daily challanges for parkour I would love it if it were added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom