• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hello everyone

I'm here with another suggestion. This is actually a suggestion for plus only. But I can't make a suggestion in the plus lounge anymore because I didn't have plus anymore so that's why I'm doing it here. (Some day I'm going to buy plus again)

So about the suggestion. The title says it actually: Custom messages when you break an egg. It would be really cool to see some punny custom message, like: Megaaa did an egg-cellent job by breaking Dark Blue's egg! or Megaaa scrambled Red's egg!

I haven't really seen any suggestion like this so why not give this a try. If you know some more custom messages to add, make sure to share it with us and hopefully the staff team add this in the next plus update. :)

Thank you
-Megaaa

Last edited:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hello everyone

I'm here with another suggestion. This is actually a suggestion for plus only. But I can't make a suggestion in the plus lounge anymore because I didn't have plus anymore so that's why I'm doing it here. (Some day I'm going to buy plus again)

So about the suggestion. The title says it actually: Custom messages when you break an egg. It would be really cool to see some punny custom message, like: Megaaa did an egg-cellent job by breaking Dark Blue's egg! or Megaaa scrambled Red's egg!

I haven't really seen any suggestion like this so why not give this a try. If you know some more custom messages to add, make sure to share it with us and hopefully the staff team add this in the next plus suggestion. :)

Thank you
-Megaaa
yeah thats a really good idea i think. you ofcorse play a lot of eggwars and me also sometime if you have seen me in some games xD. i think it should be added because skywars also has it. meby like [name] trow [colour team] away and broke it. good suggestion meggaa ^_^

Reactions: Megaaa

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Its a eggcelent idea to add this for plus ranks... and maybe you can get some custom messages out Cubelets???

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Like that idea, but not for every cubelet. Maybe for the Legendary and Mythical only.
Yeah... i think its gonna be a good idea to add it as a Legendary or a mythical loot item.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This should definitely be a thing +1
maybe another message could be - Megaaa has Cracked the opponent
I like that idea but that more sounds like he killed a player imo. Maybe something like ''Megaaa has cracked the opponent's egg''
That'd be a bit better

About the suggestion: love it.
Would love to see this

Reactions: lilHatch and Megaaa

AmbroseWaketon

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2017
I love the idea. Personally, I'd like to see some of the cosmetic items currently available to low-level donors (trails, cages, pets, etc) turned into Plus perks, and have some of these game-specific ideas turned into perks for lower-level donors, but that's probably just me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom