Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Custom kill messages is a nice feature, but only PLUS rankers - 1% of the players can use it. I think everyone should have this feature.
Not everyone under 18 years old is able to spend money on a server, and not everyone's moms and dads like to spend money on something their son doesn't need.

"But then custom kill messages won't be special anymore, idiot"
Obviously, PLUS rankers should have better kill messages than no-PLUS rankers.

Players without PLUS rank will have really basic kill messages (rarity: common/uncommon)
For example:
RemiO05 was no match for Spuuuni
Spuuuni didn't show mercy to RemiO05
RemiO05
was annihilated by Spuuuni
RemiO05 was sent to the void by Spuuuni

^They're really basic messages. The chat will look less boring.

The chat currently looks like this:
Player was slain by Player2
Player3
was slain by Player4
Player5
was slain by Player6
Player7
was slain by Player8
Player9
was slain by Player10
Player11
was pummelled by Player12's Kung Fu moves
(<- a random PLUS ranker)

If everyone had the custom kill messages feature, the chat would look better imo, and less boring.
Player didn't show mercy to Player2
Player3
was no match for Player4
Player5
was annihilated by Player6
Player7
was sent to the void by Player8
Can anyone beat Player9? Player10 can't

PLUS rankers will have access to really funny/nice kill messages (rarity: rare/legendary/mythical)
For example:
Spuuuni sent RemiO05 to the deep freezer
Can anybody beat Spuuuni? RemiO05 can't
Spuuuni wiped the floor with RemiO05
Spuuuni
sent RemiO05 to the Underworld

^They're really cool messages. Only PLUS rankers will have access to them.

tl;dr: players without PLUS rank should have common/uncommon custom kill messages, and players with PLUS rank should have rare/legendary/mythical custom kill messages.

I mean, custom kill messages are loot items, right? Then everyone should have access to them. If you have PLUS, you have better kill messages, that's it ._

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Just buy plus rank, we pay for plus ranks so we deserve the excluse civity of kill messages.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I like it c:

I think that would be pretty neat! Maybe also hold a competition to create kill messages and a bunch get added so we have larger selection to choose from. The best kill message gets plus rank for a month as a reward or something.
and I agree with you @TheBrownster

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Neat idea! I've not really experienced the new kill messages but from what I've seen, quite a number of people get confused with them. Custom kill messages would be pretty nice to see. I like the idea of a competition too; that'd be interesting.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Custom kill messages is a nice feature, but only PLUS rankers - 1% of the players can use it. I think everyone should have this feature.
Not everyone under 18 years old is able to spend money on a server, and not everyone's moms and dads like to spend money on something their son doesn't need.

"But then custom kill messages won't be special anymore, idiot"
Obviously, PLUS rankers should have better kill messages than no-PLUS rankers.

Players without PLUS rank will have really basic kill messages (rarity: common/uncommon)
For example:
RemiO05 was no match for Spuuuni
Spuuuni didn't show mercy to RemiO05
RemiO05
was annihilated by Spuuuni
RemiO05 was sent to the void by Spuuuni

^They're really basic messages. The chat will look less boring.

The chat currently looks like this:
Player was slain by Player2
Player3
was slain by Player4
Player5
was slain by Player6
Player7
was slain by Player8
Player9
was slain by Player10
Player11
was pummelled by Player12's Kung Fu moves
(<- a random PLUS ranker)

If everyone had the custom kill messages feature, the chat would look better imo, and less boring.
Player didn't show mercy to Player2
Player3
was no match for Player4
Player5
was annihilated by Player6
Player7
was sent to the void by Player8
Can anyone beat Player9? Player10 can't

PLUS rankers will have access to really funny/nice kill messages (rarity: rare/legendary/mythical)
For example:
Spuuuni sent RemiO05 to the deep freezer
Can anybody beat Spuuuni? RemiO05 can't
Spuuuni wiped the floor with RemiO05
Spuuuni
sent RemiO05 to the Underworld

^They're really cool messages. Only PLUS rankers will have access to them.

tl;dr: players without PLUS rank should have common/uncommon custom kill messages, and players with PLUS rank should have rare/legendary/mythical custom kill messages.

I mean, custom kill messages are loot items, right? Then everyone should have access to them. If you have PLUS, you have better kill messages, that's it ._

It is a good idea, but at the moment the PLUS range obtains the biggest advantage in terms of messages from kills and a good proportion of it is buying the subcription and prove those advantages by calling it that way!.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
It's a good idea, but honestly I don't like the new kill messages. It confuses me so much sometimes to see who killed me and who I killed.

Maybe the new custom kill messages are confussing, but the ones Spuuni suggests are quite good and simple, and would make a good and simple difference in the chat. It would make it less boring without making it confussing, just a good change we can enjoy more the games with.

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom