• Meh

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
As the name says I am suggestion kill and death sounds.These would be found in cubelets and some can also be given to ranks as exclusive vanity.These might be annoying but you can disable them if you want to.Some ideas for sounds:
Secret Chime Legend of Zelda
Alert sound effect Metal Gear
Mario theme
Imperial March from Star Wars
Terraria
+Many more
So that's my suggestion,a vanity feature that is useable in game.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think I'd like to have custom kill sounds as I'd find it very annoying and irritating.
when you don't read the entire suggestion

This is neat and all, but it requires server-side resource packs to be downloaded. The issue with this is simple: People already dislike how lucky islands requires the resource pack to be downloaded because of the lag spike & amount of time it takes.
I personally wouldn't mind it, but the resource pack part makes it less attractive in my opinion.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net

This is neat and all, but it requires server-side resource packs to be downloaded. The issue with this is simple: People already dislike how lucky islands requires the resource pack to be downloaded because of the lag spike & amount of time it takes.
I personally wouldn't mind it, but the resource pack part makes it less attractive in my opinion.
I don't think sounds need a resource pack,maybe a sound pack,I may have misread please explain why a resource pack is needed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think sounds need a resource pack,maybe a sound pack,I may have misread please explain why a resource pack is needed.
The only way to insert actual custom sounds (no noteblocks / existing game sound use) is through resource packs. Otherwise cube can't play the sound to your client since they don't have the sound file to play.
The only way for cube to have access the sound file and play it to you, is if both the server and the client (you) to have the resource pack installed + sound.

Reactions: Earth

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
The only way to insert actual custom sounds (no noteblocks / existing game sound use) is through resource packs. Otherwise cube can't play the sound to your client since they don't have the sound file to play.
The only way for cube to have access the sound file and play it to you, is if both the server and the client (you) to have the resource pack installed + sound.
You bring up valid points.But noteblocks should be possible to insert somehow.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have certainly read the entire suggestion, but I don't like such kill sounds. I know you can disable them, but I'll never use them, so yeah. Other players will like this, so they'll of course enable these sounds. It's just a 0 addition for me and a +1 addition for others.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I have certainly read the entire suggestion, but I don't like such kill sounds. I know you can disable them, but I'll never use them, so yeah. Other players will like this, so they'll of course enable these sounds. It's just a 0 addition for me and a +1 addition for others.

I don't think I'd like to have custom kill sounds as I'd find it very annoying and irritating.
Yet you.... how...
but how is it annoying/irritating?

ok nevermind

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!