Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've changed what this post was, the original text can be found in this spoiler.

The Current Kill Sound

I actually don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but I'm going to say it's a feature because of how often it happens. Cubecraft currently uses the OG Minecraft hurt sound as their death sound on Bedrock. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, you can find the sound Here in this Youtube video. I find this really annoying and grating, especially as it plays every time you get a kill.

In my opinion this kill sound should be removed, as it serves no purpose and is really out of place. Although if it is a bug, It's also really annoying and out of place. TLDR; Remove the current kill sound, it's annoying.

New Post
Kill Sounds

Ignore everything I just said in the spoiler, the sound is a part of the Disintegrate Kill Effect. However, this leads me another idea, Kill Sounds! The Disintegrate Kill Effect has a unique kill sound, so why not add kill sounds as their own separate type of loot. Some of them could be existing Minecraft sounds, or some could be external sounds, or even custom sounds made by by Cubecraft. They could be sold in their own buncles, be a part of other bundles, or they could be added to existing ranks, such as the SG or Battle Arena Ranks.

TLDR;
Add Kill Sounds as a new loot type!​

Last edited:

SuperSuccubus

Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think it's part of the Disintegrate Kill Effect, right?
The effect is kind of like that dying emoji, or Thanos snap, so i felt like the original death sound would be fitting and kind of funny. But I was kinda on the fence about it, and i see your point.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's part of the Disintegrate Kill Effect, right?
The effect is kind of like that dying emoji, or Thanos snap, so i felt like the original death sound would be fitting and kind of funny. But I was kinda on the fence about it, and i see your point.
WAIT WHAT!? It's a part of the kill effect? That's actually kind of cool. Hold on, let me edit the post.

Reactions: Hoshi

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok I've edited the post to completely change it, I've had a new idea for a new type of loot. Seeing as the death sound can be customized, why not make it fully customizable. Sorry for the double post.

Reactions: Hoshi
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've changed what this post was, the original text can be found in this spoiler.

The Current Kill Sound

I actually don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but I'm going to say it's a feature because of how often it happens. Cubecraft currently uses the OG Minecraft hurt sound as their death sound on Bedrock. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, you can find the sound Here in this Youtube video. I find this really annoying and grating, especially as it plays every time you get a kill.

In my opinion this kill sound should be removed, as it serves no purpose and is really out of place. Although if it is a bug, It's also really annoying and out of place. TLDR; Remove the current kill sound, it's annoying.

New Post
Kill Sounds

Ignore everything I just said in the spoiler, the sound is a part of the Disintegrate Kill Effect. However, this leads me another idea, Kill Sounds! The Disintegrate Kill Effect has a unique kill sound, so why not add kill sounds as their own separate type of loot. Some of them could be existing Minecraft sounds, or some could be external sounds, or even custom sounds made by by Cubecraft. They could be sold in their own buncles, be a part of other bundles, or they could be added to existing ranks, such as the SG or Battle Arena Ranks.

TLDR;
Add Kill Sounds as a new loot type!​
Yeah, I think that would be pretty cool, to have custom sounds when you kill a player,
and then be able to change it in the loot menu

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom