Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the curfew is a good measure against covid or not?

• Total voters

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
The curfew...

So, to be honest, I don't know if more countries have this, I myself live in the Netherlands and here we have it anyway. I'm talking about (in my view) the most irritating corona / covid measure; the curfew!
Let me know what your opinion is about this measure.
Personally I don't believe it's needed, I don't know if it's working/helping or not but I just don't like the idea of being forced to be inside after 9pm (21:00)
I don't know if I'm just whining, or not.

That's why I'm asking for your opinions :)

(ps, Just follow the covid rules, I was just wondering what you think about it. I'm not trying to turn anyone against anyone and I certainly don't mean to have you guys out after 9PM. A fine for being out after 9PM is unnecessary :) )

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmm... Im not educated enough on this topic to really give a great opinion... And tbh, I am not sure if the cubecraft forums are the greatest place for a political debate...

But I dont really mind the curfew since i have a dog I can walk every evening
I am glad tho they extended it to after 10:00 pm

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm... Im not educated enough on this topic to really give a great opinion... And tbh, I am not sure if the cubecraft forums are the greatest place for a political debate...

Imagine thinking curfew is political

Reactions: wdp_

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands

Of course I don't mean to start a debate;), just wondered what others thought of it.

Reactions: ATouchscreenPlayer

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
It's working a little bit, but I personally think they should change it to like 10:30pm or 22:30. That way you get more time to get back from someone/work or something other than that.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well if I were to give my honest and detailed opinion, it would start to get political and very long and since that ain't allowed I won't do it but I could give my short view on it.

Personally I think it's a not working and stupid/not fully thought about measure, but hey, that's my opinion and everyone has their own opinion :)

It's fun to hangout with friends, 9pm is a bit early in my opinion :)
Certainly agree with this.

Reactions: Mivke

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It worked where I am from in Melbourne, Instead to consider work, they added a permit system because some people had night jobs.

700 cases in melbourne was a lot in one day lol

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there's nothing else they could have done. Unfortunately, some people don't follow the rules. Everything would be much better if everyone just follows the rules for the next 1,5-2 months. The people who are going to parties, going outside and don't follow the rules only make it more difficult for the rest of the world (very selfish imo). You're not the only one who wants to party and go outside. Everyone is having a tough time. Long story short: Just stay inside and follow the rules, all these things will only take longer if you keep going outside/to parties ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Ducky

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
The rules are so inconsistent and most of them don’t work with the curfew being one of them. The biggest problems are the schools atm, nobody is following the rules there, I really hope the government will close the schools and open restaurants and shops again. It’s a hard time for everyone and I hope we’ll be vaccinated soon so we can live our lives again, until then we’ll have to follow the rules as much as possible.

Reactions: Quis and Dutchyyy

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
The rules are so inconsistent and most of them don’t work with the curfew being one of them. The biggest problems are the schools atm, nobody is following the rules there, I really hope the government will close the schools and open restaurants and shops again. It’s a hard time for everyone and I hope we’ll be vaccinated soon so we can live our lives again, until then we’ll have to follow the rules as much as possible.
Wait close schools but open restaurants?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Top Bottom