Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sup egdy kids,
So most of you know how bad Cubelets are. I decided to change that.

---------------------------------------------------------

Overhauling the whole system:
Okay so now Cubelets will be sorted through rarity. After you click on the Cubelet icon on your Vanity GUI you'll see what kind of Cubelets you have. From Common to Mythical. So now after you right click the Cubelet opener you also will be able to choose what kind of Cubelet you want to open.

And you will also be able to destroy your Cubelets. After destroying you will get shards. Here is how they will work:
  • Common Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Uncommon Shard.
  • Uncommon Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Rare Shard.
  • Rare Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Legendary Shard.
  • Legendary Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Myhical Shard.
  • Mythical Cubelet = ?.
If you gather 10 shards of the same rarity you will be able to make a Cubelet of that corresponding rarity.
So now you will be able to make Mythical and Legendary Cubelets. Just need to grind the shards.

Trading Cubelets:
After you opened a Cubelet and it results into an Item that you already have then it will just stack up.
And if you want to, you will be able to trade your duplicates with other players.
Simply by typing /trade [username]. After the other player accepts the trade, (Similar to party invites and friend requests), the trade will begin. Of course there will be a option to turn trading requests off.

Achievements:
For the completionists among us, you now will be able to earn achievements for colleting certain vanity Items or Sets obtained through Cubelets:
  • Completionist: Unlock every Vanity Item - 2500 EXP, 400 Points, Completionist banner. < just an example
  • Hats, Hats and more Hats: Unlock all the Hats - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
  • Bee Armor: Unlock the Bee Armor set - 1000 EXP, 250 Points.
  • Clothes for days: Unlock every one color armor sets - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
  • Forums member: Link you account to the forums - Cubelet hat.
  • Sacrifice: Destroy a Mythical Cubelet - 100 EXP, 50 Points.
  • Legendary Buckets: Unlock the Lava and Water drip trail - 250 EXP, 100 Points.
  • I'm stuck inside a cage: Unlock the Cyan and Orange glass cage - 250 EXP, 100 Points.

Linking your account to the forums:
Will work like reports.cubecraft.net. You will type a command in the chat and that will give you a code.
You enter the forums, press "Link Account" and type that code there.
Simple really.

I know this isn't the biggest suggestion I've ever made (bigger ones are coming soon). But be sure to explain what you think below. I wish all of you a great day or night.
Chalas!

Some other thread made by me:

Vanity Update
Guild System

N

Nikboo

Cool ideas! :)
I'll pass them onto Management to see what they say about it.

Reactions: skifby
L

Lepzi

I love these Ideas I do find cubelets quite boring at the moment this would really change things up. I totally agree! :D

A

A pigeon

So we cant get mythical cubelets , but if we break legendary cubelets , we might get a mythical shard? With 10 of which we can craft mythical cubelets?

If im right its basically impossible to get a mythical cubelet but possible to creaft one .

Whats the point of shards of common / semi rare types then?

+1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So we cant get mythical cubelets , but if we break legendary cubelets , we might get a mythical shard? With 10 of which we can craft mythical cubelets?

If im right its basically impossible to get a mythical cubelet but possible to creaft one .

Whats the point of shards of common / semi rare types then?

+1
upload_2017-7-2_13-33-32.jpeg
url

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
D:

Whats the point of common uncommon and rare shards?
With Uncommon and Rare Shards you can make Uncommon or Rare Cubelets. Which can be destroyed to make Rare (From Uncommon Cubelets) and Legendary (From Rare Cubelets) shards. Or you can open them to get items.

A

A pigeon

With Uncommon and Rare Shards you can make Uncommon or Rare Cubelets. Which can be destroyed to make Rare (From Uncommon Cubelets) and Legendary (From Rare Cubelets) shards. Or you can open them to get items.
I get that , but who would break common cubelets to get uncommon shards? Uncommon cubelets arent that rare anyway.

However it does make sense to break uncommon or rare cubelets to get rare and legendary shards

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I get that , but who would break common cubelets to get uncommon shards? Uncommon cubelets arent that rare anyway.
Well if you have a big amount of Common Cubelets you could always turn them into Uncommon.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Sup egdy kids,
So most of you know how bad Cubelets are. I decided to change that.

Overhauling the whole system:
Okay so now Cubelets will be sorted through rarity. After you click on the Cubelet icon on your Vanity GUI you'll see what kind of Cubelets you have. From Common to Mythical. So now after you right click the Cubelet opener you also will be able to choose what kind of Cubelet you want to open.

And you will also be able to destroy your Cubelets. After destroying you will get shards. Here is how they will work:
  • Common Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Uncommon Shard.
  • Uncommon Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Rare Shard.
  • Rare Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Legendary Shard.
  • Legendary Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Myhical Shard.
  • Mythical Cubelet = ?.
If you gather 10 shards of the same rarity you will be able to make a Cubelet of that corresponding rarity.
So now you will be able to make Mythical and Legendary Cubelets. Just need to grind the shards.

Trading Cubelets:
After you opened a Cubelet and it results into an Item that you already have then it will just stack up.
And if you want to, you will be able to trade your duplicates with other players.
Simply by typing /trade [username]. After the other player accepts the trade, (Similar to party invites and friend requests), the trade will begin. Of course there will be a option to turn trading requests off.

Achievements:
For the completionists among us, you now will be able to earn achievements for colleting certain vanity Items or Sets obtained through Cubelets:
  • Completionist: Unlock every Vanity Item - 2500 EXP, 400 Points, Completionist banner. < just an example
  • Hats, Hats and more Hats: Unlock all the Hats - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
  • Bee Armor: Unlock the Bee Armor set - 1000 EXP, 250 Points.
  • Clothes for days: Unlock every one color armor sets - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
  • Forums member: Link you account to the forums - Cubelet hat.
  • Sacrifice: Destroy a Mythical Cubelet - 100 EXP, 50 Points.
  • Legendary Buckets: Unlock the Lava and Water drip trail - 250 EXP, 100 Points.
  • I'm stuck inside a cage: Unlock the Cyan and Orange glass cage - 250 EXP, 100 Points.

Linking your account to the forums:
Will work like reports.cubecraft.net. You will type a command in the chat and that will give you a code.
You enter the forums, press "Link Account" and type that code there.
Simple really.

I know this isn't the biggest suggestion I've ever made (bigger ones are coming soon). But be sure to explain what you think below. I wish all of you a great day or night.
Chalas!

Some other thread made by me:

Vanity Update
Guild System
I love them! Nice idea!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Awesome suggestion as always! I love this and it will probably make more people use cubelets. I really like the idea of having the achievements, never thought of that ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I agree with everything you stated in your thread, except the achievements.
Reason: Some of the achievements that you have suggested are against the EULA, indirectly.
Completionist: Unlock every Vanity Item - 2500 EXP, 400 Points, Completionist banner. < just an example
Hats, Hats and more Hats: Unlock all the Hats - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
Clothes for days: Unlock every one color armor sets - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
Currently some hats, armor pieces, and vanity items require vanity points, which so far only donaters can obtain. Since indirectly you could obtain something non-cosmetic (a.k.a the points) it would be indirectly giving donaters a chance to gain these points. Making it against the EULA.
I am not sure if the other achievements you have suggested require vanity points, but if they do I would have to disagree with it since it is against the EULA.
As for the cubelet ones I do not mind since donaters are given the same chances as regular players in obtaining it if I am not mistaken.

If I made a mistake and these are not against the EULA then I would be okay with these additions.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Currently some hats, armor pieces, and vanity items require vanity points, which so far only donaters can obtain. Since indirectly you could obtain something non-cosmetic (a.k.a the points) it would be indirectly giving donaters a chance to gain these points. Making it against the EULA.
I am not sure if the other achievements you have suggested require vanity points, but if they do I would have to disagree with it since it is against the EULA.
As for the cubelet ones I do not mind since donaters are given the same chances as regular players in obtaining it if I am not mistaken.

If I made a mistake and these are not against the EULA then I would be okay with these additions.
There is one thing you missed:
Achievements:
I'm not including items that can only be obtained by vanity points nor by having a certain rank.
That means that you need every vanity/cosmetic obtainable through Cubelets to get that Achievement. Because you can obtain every item a Cubelet provides even without being a Donator it means that anyone can complete that task and earn the achievement. Even if you're a non-donor you can still have the item, you can only not wear/use it.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I totally agree with these suggestions! I'm not 100% sure if everything is according to the EULA rules. But it would be great to see these things in-game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom