Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Wood rank be added into Java?

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
It Has been 10 years since the introduction of the Cubecraft,why not have a new Rank Below Stone,
Let Me introduce :The Wood Rank
The Wood Rank Will be The New Lowest Rank below Stone,unlike stone,there are way more penalties to the rank below stone
Color of the rank:#964B00
  1. You Cannot Open hidden Chests in lobby or Open hidden chests in Lobby Once or twice a month(AKA Every 14-15 days or every 28-31 days depending the month length)
  2. No cosmetics are unlocked by default except firework win effect
  3. crafting super rare cubelet and uber costs 10 or 6 instead of 5,meaning to craft uber is 100 or 36 normal cubelets
Thats all,please vote on the poll for adding yes or no,and reason

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As a bedrock player I have no idea what this means but I'm smart enough to know that these people are way smarter than me
Screenshot_20231208-212407.jpg

Only way that Reaction score could be worst is if Hoshi and Salty shadow also gave it the left right goodnight.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m fairly certain we can all agree on why this wouldn’t be a good idea… I genuinely don’t know if this is a joke suggestion. 😭

Additionally, what would happen to all users who don’t have a subscription rank? Would they all get their perks and cosmetics revoked and their rank downgraded? I don’t really see how this would work…

BigNoob

Dec 19, 2017
I’m fairly certain we can all agree on why this wouldn’t be a good idea… I genuinely don’t know if this is a joke suggestion. 😭

Additionally, what would happen to all users who don’t have a subscription rank? Would they all get their perks and cosmetics revoked and their rank downgraded? I don’t really see how this would work…
What about setting the current stone rank as a wood rank, and improving the stone rank and making it unlockable for free for players when they reach lvl 25 as an example

• Disagree
Reactions: Loskol and Rocks1

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
It Has been 10 years since the introduction of the Cubecraft,why not have a new Rank Below Stone,
Let Me introduce :The Wood Rank
The Wood Rank Will be The New Lowest Rank below Stone,unlike stone,there are way more penalties to the rank below stone
Color of the rank:#964B00
  1. You Cannot Open hidden Chests in lobby or Open hidden chests in Lobby Once or twice a month(AKA Every 14-15 days or every 28-31 days depending the month length)
  2. No cosmetics are unlocked by default except firework win effect
  3. crafting super rare cubelet and uber costs 10 or 6 instead of 5,meaning to craft uber is 100 or 36 normal cubelets
Thats all,please vote on the poll for adding yes or no,and reason
The only situation where this rank would be useful is if a player breaking the rules somehow gets unbanned from the server but otherwise forget it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom