Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So most of you know how bad Cubelets are. I decided to change that.
as a person who Tries to open every cubelet I get right after I get them I disagree
Trading Cubelets:
After you opened a Cubelet and it results into an Item that you already have then it will just stack up.
And if you want to, you will be able to trade your duplicates with other players.
Simply by typing /trade [username]. After the other player accepts the trade, (Similar to party invites and friend requests), the trade will begin. Of course there will be a option to turn trading requests off.
You can turn requests off... that only eliminates 1 of the recurring problems with trade systems
That doesn't however solve people who would just beg for things in lobbies
also just below I explain a problem with this and having shards together
Overhauling the whole system:
Okay so now Cubelets will be sorted through rarity. After you click on the Cubelet icon on your Vanity GUI you'll see what kind of Cubelets you have. From Common to Mythical. So now after you right click the Cubelet opener you also will be able to choose what kind of Cubelet you want to open.

And you will also be able to destroy your Cubelets. After destroying you will get shards. Here is how they will work:
  • Common Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Uncommon Shard.
  • Uncommon Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Rare Shard.
  • Rare Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Legendary Shard.
  • Legendary Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Myhical Shard.
  • Mythical Cubelet = ?.
If you gather 10 shards of the same rarity you will be able to make a Cubelet of that corresponding rarity.
So now you will be able to make Mythical and Legendary Cubelets. Just need to grind the shards.
okay but being serious I am not sure about the 50% likelyhood in my opinion that would feel worse than getting a common duplicate because you have a 50%chance of likely getting basically nothing because so what you stack up these till you have 10 common thus you get an uncommon cubelet... than yay I can use the uncommon cubelet, well I just got another shard, shards would basically make the odds of you getting anything good even and that partically negates the purpose of having a trading system if you are going to trade and nobody has anything you want since they also have lower chances of getting anything for them to trade and what you may want
P.S. you may be thinking oh well jollow you aren't thinking about what may happen if you get to mythical than you no matter what have to get a Mythical item to which I respond yes you may... but is it really that exciting think about it how many items are mythical? there is the bee suit (4) also the television and the eye of ender hat (2) that is 6 items the only hope you got there is that they will add more...
Completionist: Unlock every Vanity Item - 2500 EXP, 400 Points, Completionist banner. < just an example
hmm every item other than trading would require you to:
1. pay 159.97 GPB or even if it is 50% than 78.99 GBP (for an obsidian rank and the 2 miniature packs that also isn't including the money you need to spend on limited of time offers such as holiday items)
2. spend more than 37000 vanity points
3. you have to be at least level 100
4. been on the server since at least Halloween 2015 (and payed for things with real money as well)
okay so maybe you just mean from cubelets, except that still would require you to pay for an iron rank and you would need to be at least level 50
but okay I guess if it is only items that can be gotten in cubelets
Hats, Hats and more Hats: Unlock all the Hats - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
once again requires you to buy an obby rank, be level 100 and be there since Halloween 2015
  • Bee Armor: Unlock the Bee Armor set - 1000 EXP, 250 Points.
I'll agree
Clothes for days: Unlock every one color armor sets - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
okay
Forums member: Link you account to the forums - Cubelet hat.
why?
  • Sacrifice: Destroy a Mythical Cubelet - 100 EXP, 50 Points.
RIP also I am not a real fan of having ranked cubelets...
Legendary Buckets: Unlock the Lava and Water drip trail - 250 EXP, 100 Points.
Sure (Ohhh we're half way there...)
  • I'm stuck inside a cage: Unlock the Cyan and Orange glass cage - 250 EXP, 100 Points.
sure
Linking your account to the forums:
Will work like reports.cubecraft.net. You will type a command in the chat and that will give you a code.
You enter the forums, press "Link Account" and type that code there.
Simple really.
I don't really see the significance of this relating to cubelets other than a single hat

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I just can't wait for *LOUD COUGH* linking forums accounts *ANOTHER LOUD COUGH* to come :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
hmm every item other than trading would require you to:
1. pay 159.97 GPB or even if it is 50% than 78.99 GBP (for an obsidian rank and the 2 miniature packs that also isn't including the money you need to spend on limited of time offers such as holiday items)
2. spend more than 37000 vanity points
3. you have to be at least level 100
4. been on the server since at least Halloween 2015 (and payed for things with real money as well)
okay so maybe you just mean from cubelets, except that still would require you to pay for an iron rank and you would need to be at least level 50
but okay I guess if it is only items that can be gotten in cubelets
There is one thing you missed:
I'm not including items that can only be obtained by vanity points nor by having a certain rank.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@Dotsially think about this it still doesn't change it I did an analysis of that too

certain cubelet items still require ranks and vanity points as well as levels
That isn't needed. Aslong as you aquired the item once through a cubelet or trade you can get that Achievement. The other requirements are only there if you want to use/wear that item.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That isn't needed. Aslong as you aquired the item once through a cubelet or trade you can get that Achievement. The other requirements are only there if you want to use/wear that item.
okay so you don't actually need all the actual items to get this achievement you just need to have gotten all the items in cublets

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Sup egdy kids,
So most of you know how bad Cubelets are. I decided to change that.

---------------------------------------------------------

Overhauling the whole system:
Okay so now Cubelets will be sorted through rarity. After you click on the Cubelet icon on your Vanity GUI you'll see what kind of Cubelets you have. From Common to Mythical. So now after you right click the Cubelet opener you also will be able to choose what kind of Cubelet you want to open.

And you will also be able to destroy your Cubelets. After destroying you will get shards. Here is how they will work:
  • Common Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Uncommon Shard.
  • Uncommon Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Rare Shard.
  • Rare Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Legendary Shard.
  • Legendary Cubelet = 50% Chance to get a Myhical Shard.
  • Mythical Cubelet = ?.
If you gather 10 shards of the same rarity you will be able to make a Cubelet of that corresponding rarity.
So now you will be able to make Mythical and Legendary Cubelets. Just need to grind the shards.

Trading Cubelets:
After you opened a Cubelet and it results into an Item that you already have then it will just stack up.
And if you want to, you will be able to trade your duplicates with other players.
Simply by typing /trade [username]. After the other player accepts the trade, (Similar to party invites and friend requests), the trade will begin. Of course there will be a option to turn trading requests off.

Achievements:
For the completionists among us, you now will be able to earn achievements for colleting certain vanity Items or Sets obtained through Cubelets:
  • Completionist: Unlock every Vanity Item - 2500 EXP, 400 Points, Completionist banner. < just an example
  • Hats, Hats and more Hats: Unlock all the Hats - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
  • Bee Armor: Unlock the Bee Armor set - 1000 EXP, 250 Points.
  • Clothes for days: Unlock every one color armor sets - 500 EXP, 100 Points.
  • Forums member: Link you account to the forums - Cubelet hat.
  • Sacrifice: Destroy a Mythical Cubelet - 100 EXP, 50 Points.
  • Legendary Buckets: Unlock the Lava and Water drip trail - 250 EXP, 100 Points.
  • I'm stuck inside a cage: Unlock the Cyan and Orange glass cage - 250 EXP, 100 Points.

Linking your account to the forums:
Will work like reports.cubecraft.net. You will type a command in the chat and that will give you a code.
You enter the forums, press "Link Account" and type that code there.
Simple really.

I know this isn't the biggest suggestion I've ever made (bigger ones are coming soon). But be sure to explain what you think below. I wish all of you a great day or night.
Chalas!

Some other thread made by me:

Vanity Update
Guild System
I really like to see that you are motivated ! And i agree, i like all that creative ideas, and i like to see your suggestion soon!
Stay happy :)
-Gaaabb

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom