• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

This thread is simple, really. I like to save Cubelets, since before the update I made a goal to reach 3,000 by the end of this year. That is no longer possible due to the expiration dates on Cubelets. It makes no sense to have expiration dates on Cubelets since so many other players and myself like to save them up. I don't see a reason to having an expiration date on them, so maybe fix/change this? Thank you.

~Cyber.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Pretty sure this was done to prevent us from stockpiling tons and tons of cubelets to make sure that the cubelet economy stays balanced. If you want to, you can just save your loot points instead. It's probably better for the vanity economy this way.
I'd rather save Cubelets over Loot Points, since there's basically no way to actually get Loot Points at the moment... Besides, it was one of my New Year's Resolutions, I can't just cross it off the list! I can get to keep it balanced, but really? That's a valid excuse? No, it really isn't... I still think there should be non expiration date. ;p

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd rather save Cubelets over Loot Points, since there's basically no way to actually get Loot Points at the moment... Besides, it was one of my New Year's Resolutions, I can't just cross it off the list! I can get to keep it balanced, but really? That's a valid excuse? No, it really isn't... I still think there should be non expiration date. ;p
How is keeping it balanced not a valid reason?
Anyways, there are three ways to obtain loot points:
-Getting duplicate rewards in cubelets
-Voting
-Daily challenges

It's honestly not too bad to deal with imo.

Reactions: Story
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom