Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

And?

  • Yes

    Votes: 35 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Status
Not open for further replies.

smittehn

Member
Apr 6, 2017
13
16
3
All of these seem reasonable and are extremely good ideas! The wings and parrot excite me, and selling cubelet ideas sounds very beneficial. I hope some of theses make it through
 
D

Deleted member 204478

Guest
The best suggestion I have seen in a while, this really shines out from the other threads, and the ideas are just brilliant.
I would love to see this brought in to Cubecraft, as this would greatly encourage players to buy ranks and could also increase the player count!
 
  • Like
Reactions: smittehn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
2,499
1,552
228
28
Belgium
Good suggestions. I agree with all of them, Your have done a lot of work And you see the result 35 people agree, 0 not,


WELL DONE!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom