Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Hello!!

I have decided to host a Skywars tournament here on Cubecraft. There is no prize, it is just for the sake of "hey why not?".

Tournament Description:

The goal is to get more kills than your opponent in 3 games. You and your opponent will join a party and join a two player skywars game. Whoever gets the most kills in three games moves onto the next round. If you loose, you will go into a consolation bracket and have the same opportunity to get 1st place in the tournament. Keep in mind if you loose twice, you are out of the tournament. Anyone can sign up, just reply to this thread saying so and I'll get you started. It is up to you and your opponent when to start, although this tournament should end by Monday.

It is you and your opponents responsibility to report the total kills of the 3 games to me (CamBam300) and I will ask each of you to confirm, so we don't have any cheaters. Obviously, no hacking, no talking trash to your opponent, and if you are accused of team trolling or purposefully harming your opponent you will be disqualified. Best of luck!!

Anyone can sign up, staff or member.

This is the tournament bracket:
https://challonge.com/huj1lsmy

Good luck! I will announce when we will stop the sign up process.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom