Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just add if the player peek is 8k.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
Almost everyone knows that the pre-lobbies have been added to the Bedrock network, but many people want the lobbies to come to the Java network as well (me too). Cubecraft plans to start when the player's peak hits 8k. So it may take a long time before the lobbies come to Java. What do you think? Should lobbies come sooner?

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
We haven't brought multiple lobbies back to Java yet. This is something we want to do, but for it to be effective we need to have a higher number of concurrent players on the network so lobbies continue to feel "busy". Although we have seen a great amount of growth on our Java network in recent months, we don't want to stunt this. We believe once we start to peak at around 8k players - we should be able to bring back multiple lobbies! This is something we are continuing to review and we'll let you know if something changes!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom