Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i think they should of put forward an instalment plan for the high ranks for those who stuggle to find that amount of money in one go and added new perks to them, but hay it seems its all about the money :)

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
To be fair, cubecraft has always been overpriced. This is nothing new.

Not saying it's a good move though, far from it.
That's very true, but I don't think it has ever offered players so much "nothing" for such a high asking price before. At least the Obsidian rank had all its perks available to you from the get-go, and after many changes to it is now starting to look a bit more rewarding.

It seems that is targeted towards people who are already customers (I'd say Gold+), when it's aready "worth" the money.
I wondered about that, but it just can't be. The difference between Gold and Diamond is £20, which is only £7 more for a permanent upgrade that offers more party members, more friends and more vanity, in addition to some very game-changing vote options. Other than Iron, it's the best rank in the game in terms of what you get per pound spent.

The difference between Diamond and Emerald is £35. It offers instant vanity (rather than having to wait three months at the cost of almost £40 extra) and again, lots of game-changing vote options, and even a very useful vanity perk (/fly).

It seems more and more like this new service was made specifically for "whales" who will buy anything if it makes them stand out more in-game. Most people agree that Obsidian rank isn't worth it, yet a lot of people have bought it just to be able to say they have the highest rank.

So, I completely agree with @Sophie on the "how PLUS can be made better" things. However, these things should've been released right away.
That way we wouldn't have to 'trust you' that you'll make it better. Oh, and most important of all - more people would've considered buying it.
Because now you've already ruined the first impression, and it won't be easy to fix that, even IF you decide to add more features.
This part really confuses me too. If there are plans to add new rewards to it, then why release it in what's clearly an unfinished state? If I were a current subscriber, I'd feel pretty scammed by the fact that I'm paying for features that aren't even out yet, when future subscribers will get way more perks for the same price I paid. You're essentially paying to demo test a rank that should've been free for Obsidian ranks in the first place.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm seeing a lot of staff with this new rank today :) my question is are they buying it or is it given to them as an incentive for people to go for it?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Disclaimer: This isn't a hate thread, it's just critical. The idea of a subscription service isn't inherently bad, but it does feel out-of-place for this server and this particular service has been very poorly executed. The intent of this thread is to give players an informed opinion as to why I feel this is not worth the money right now. If you're looking for suggestions, click the third tab. If you want an explanation for why this deal is bad, click the first two tabs.
Exclusive Livestreams
But... nobody watches the livestreams as it is? The last few streams I recall watching had fewer than a hundred viewers.
The livestreams are unpopular because all you can hear are high pitched screams everywhere.
As to the rank itself, I think it is pretty complete as it is right now. Although they should've added more stuff to make it worth the price before releasing it.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Totally agree with you, except that some of the new features you're suggesting shouldn't be locked behind a monthly subscription nor should they be locked behind any rank.
As a Runescape player I just want to add a change to the Runescape section, Runescape Classic has been shut down so now you only have access to Runescape 3 and Oldschool Runescape.

Thx, thats all.
Username? Mine is iLoveYouuu

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
If there is a "Plus Lounge". I'm guessing this lounge (plus lounge) isn't gonna be ignored as much as the people who don't have Plus. That's dumb. Paying money for more staff views, pffff. This server is going the direction where I don't like it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Wooo we did it everybody, the price of CCG PLUS has been reduced by almost 50%! I've added a new paragraph to the thread, essentially concluding that the deal is sweeter now but is still not really worth buying at this time. I'm not sure whether early buyers will be refunded or not, but it would be a nice gesture since they were the most ambitious about the service.

If the extra vote is worth £7 a month to you, then that's what it'll cost. If it were me though, I'd still wait for new content to be added before buying it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Totally agree with you, except that some of the new features you're suggesting shouldn't be locked behind a monthly subscription nor should they be locked behind any rank.

Username? Mine is iLoveYouuu
As a Runescape player I just want to add a change to the Runescape section, Runescape Classic has been shut down so now you only have access to Runescape 3 and Oldschool Runescape.

Thx, thats all.
Mine's Eiriana, add me c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom