Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So I have been reading through the forums and notice that there are a lot of people giving feedback on the merch store with additions and I am making this suggestion to give my opinion on what I think should be changed in the merch store. I have placed everything in Spoilers for your convenience.

1 - The Mug in the merch store, in my opinion, does not look the best, I think It will look amazing without the Sky as the background as the sky makes it look like a sticker was placed on the mug whereas removing it makes it look more unique and 3 Dimensional.

2 - I personally think the IP of the server does not belong on a mug. The T-Shirts and Shirts are fine but for a Mug is not something that looks good.

1 - I would like to see Fluffy Wooly Jackets with Cubecrafts design on them. They are wooly on the inside. I prefer they have it in Black, Red and White colors.

2 - I think that they should have their own RGB Keyboards, Mice and Headsets.

3 - Gloves. This would be a nice addition, Thin gaming gloves with a cubecraft theme and open fingers for people like me who's hands freeze off while playing cube and I would like to see thin wooly gloves on the inside and normal on the outside so Cubecraft's theme can be on it.

Nothing suggested yet...

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I also really like your suggestions. The IP of the server does indeed not really belong on a mug, it's fine on the T-shirts, but just not on the mug. Your suggestions for additions are really nice and cool. I like them and might consider buying one if they get added.

Reactions: Jackxist

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
We must remember the cost of buying these things and then changing them and adding all these things onto them. Would the jackets be waterproof? Would the keyboards look good? Try and remember that they can't stick a logo and some stuff on everything.

Reactions: Jackxist

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
We must remember the cost of buying these things and then changing them and adding all these things onto them. Would the jackets be waterproof? Would the keyboards look good? Try and remember that they can't stick a logo and some stuff on everything.
This is true but it is up to them whether it is good or not, I want a keyboard themed by Cubecrat, for example, the windows keys are Cubecraft's cube instead of windows etc. And yes it would look good. As for the jackets they are not waterproof, they will be washable now

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
This is true but it is up to them whether it is good or not, I want a keyboard themed by Cubecrat, for example, the windows keys are Cubecraft's cube instead of windows etc. And yes it would look good. As for the jackets they are not waterproof, they will be washable now
Alright.

Even to save you and them some money you could buy the sticker pack or make your own sticker and stick it on ;)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Alright.

Even to save you and them some money you could buy the sticker pack or make your own sticker and stick it on ;)
True I could do that but a themed one where is fit for cubecraft and has the logos and stuff with backlighting. If I were to put stickers where I wanted it to on this on the backlighting would not go through the sticker and it would look weird. Especially where the logo of the keyboard is. Anyways Just a wild suggestion for keyboards and mice :)

This one guy said to add fidget spinner to the store lol:oops:
I would like to see fidget spinners. I like fidget spinners as I can not sit still with my hands and specially themed with cubecraft official made ones it will be nice to have, as cube is my only and favorite Minecraft server :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom