Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

I suppose Sophie. I can see where you’re coming from.

Tbh, I really don’t think it looks that bad. I would still buy it, if I had the money to afford it at the current moment.

Seriously though, instead of bashing on it; I really do suggest that people create different designs and make a post for it. It would be cool to see what kind of designs people make and after a while, the one with the most votes/likes wins and they make a design out of it. I think that would be a cool community competition.
Who wants to suggest stuff like that? Ugh , never going to buy their awful merch anyway. I made this thread just to call them out on their malpractises

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I to be honest don't even understand why they're selling merch in the first place..
And why people are actually buying it..
I mean as a company, you usually want to make something know as uh money, and cube you see is a company, so they want to make money, so they sell merch which gives them money, why people are buying it beats me, it seems like a very easy way to get bullied at school lol.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
so they want to make money
upload_2017-12-27_11-46-6.png

why people are buying it beats me, it seems like a very easy way to get bullied at school lol.
I agree

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I haven't really been paying attention to it ATM, I did an English paper on it right before break so it just came to mind...
It's the most hated game in like ever.
The EA community team has made a comment about the microtransactions which is now the most downvoted comment in reddit history.
IIRC the game is now illegal to sell to kids younger than 18 in belgium because the lootboxes count as gambling.
EA's stock value or whatever it's called dropped drastically.
You know, bad stuff.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They want to make even more money ;brain explodes;
Well if they want more money: Cube also has to make music! Sell Cube jewelry! Pillows, toys for all the 7 year old players. Sell mugs.. cutlery! PLATES

It's stupid.. Yes.. So is cubecraft merch..
I can understand that they want to make money, but they actually make money of kids who are getting bullied..

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It's the most hated game in like ever.
The EA community team has made a comment about the microtransactions which is now the most downvoted comment in reddit history.
IIRC the game is now illegal to sell to kids younger than 18 in belgium because the lootboxes count as gambling.
EA's stock value or whatever it's called dropped drastically.
You know, bad stuff.
Well I finished my paper right as the game was launching, and that's about when I stopped doing research. I didn't bring it up since it was a good thing, it's just a game with multiple purchases one being the "disc"(which is scummy).
Well if they want more money: Cube also has to make music! Sell Cube jewelry! Pillows, toys for all the 7 year old players. Sell mugs.. cutlery! PLATES

It's stupid.. Yes.. So is cubecraft merch..
I can understand that they want to make money, but they actually make money of kids who are getting bullied..
Merchandise has been experimented with before (by others) and seems to of worked, so cube didn't reinvent the wheel.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Not every march item or design is going to appeal to everyone, if you don't like the current designs then we aren't forcing you to buy them. Feel free to give us constructive feedback on the type of merchandise you *would* be prepared to buy and we can use that feedback for the next round of designs. Despite what you may think, most/all march is in fact advertising for the brand it represents, people wear/buy that merchandise because they want to show their support to those brands, this isn't a new thing where merchandise is concerned.

A

A pigeon

Not every march item or design is going to appeal to everyone, if you don't like the current designs then we aren't forcing you to buy them. Feel free to give us constructive feedback on the type of merchandise you *would* be prepared to buy and we can use that feedback for the next round of designs. Despite what you may think, most/all march is in fact advertising for the brand it represents, people wear/buy that merchandise because they want to show their support to those brands, this isn't a new thing where merchandise is concerned.

€€€€€€

Gu8jvfoN-jhLoGj02OQzBJl8kaeH7XAA7Jry0Iz-jgiTkbBXkCTSR4IXNcSBvNrsvIHamyHakXV_llfZ6OSvWU257xYoC2J2dKefYftF70FJFP8wkjHJNQ=w325-h453-nc

CubecrEAft

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Despite what you may think, most/all march is in fact advertising for the brand it represents, people wear/buy that merchandise because they want to show their support to those brands, this isn't a new thing where merchandise is concerned.

That doesn't mean you should put the IP in the middle of the shirt with a font size of 1000. The logo and the name is enough.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom