Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
Today I have learned about a "bug" that doesn't allow stone ranks to hit other stone ranks in pvp. Excuse me? The chances that a glitch could cause people with one specific rank not to be able to hit each other are slim to none, especially seeing as Irons can hit other Iron ranks and such. This "bug" has also happened before, which means that the staff team should know how to "fix" the bug, yet it is clearly not fixed. I think CubeCraft is making stone ranks suffer so that they are more "motivated" to buy a rank. I have a friend who has had this glitch happen to them, and then once they bought an Iron rank, all of it stopped.

My suggestion is that CubeCraft stops doing this immediately. The server is already dying, and them making stone ranks even worse is not going to "motivate" people to buy a rank, it will more likely make them quit the server, seeing as ranks are already overpriced.

Before all of you CubeCraft fanboys yell at me, i'd like to point out that most of you probably have a rank, and you don't have any of this happen to you. But as a stone rank, it's really hard to practice my pvp and get better stats on duels when I can't even fight half of the people i'm matched against. I would like you to put your opinions on this situation in the comments, as I want to know what other people think about this. Thanks!

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I don't know what to say, I can hit people in other lobbies too but I was thinking that was only for that other lobbies but no for pvp lobbie

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Just going to point out that if this happened in the past, possibly another dev was the one to fix it rather than the current dev that is going to look into it. It's not something that is happening intentionally. This issue has already been forwarded to a dev to see if something can be done about it. You shouldn't be making assumptions when I doubt that is far from the case.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Like Snodia said, I can promise you that we are not intentionally trying to torture the stone ranks or try to force anyone into buying a rank as that would be against the EULA. This happens sometimes with games, they bug out. The developers have been notified, so it will be looked into you just have to be patient. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this causes you as it is not our intention to make your experience on Cubecraft a horrible one. I hope, as we all do, for this to be fixed quickly so that PvP can return to normal. I can promise you if this was the same issue repeating itself, it would most likely be fixed, but since it has not then it is most likely a new issue or a different dev is the one to be handling it. You will just have to be patient and do FFA or are other games in the meantime. We appreciate your patience in advance. Have a great day! :)

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
Like Snodia said, I can promise you that we are not intentionally trying to torture the stone ranks or try to force anyone into buying a rank as that would be against the EULA. This happens sometimes with games, they bug out. The developers have been notified, so it will be looked into you just have to be patient. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this causes you as it is not our intention to make your experience on Cubecraft a horrible one. I hope, as we all do, for this to be fixed quickly so that PvP can return to normal. I can promise you if this was the same issue repeating itself, it would most likely be fixed, but since it has not then it is most likely a new issue or a different dev is the one to be handling it. You will just have to be patient and do FFA or are other games in the meantime. We appreciate your patience in advance. Have a great day! :)
Obviously it would be against the EULA, which is why you're attempting to pass it off as a glitch, which is obviously not the case. Something like this does not just randomly happen. Also notice how it is ONLY happening with stone rank. Not even stone rank vs other ranks, because that would disturb the people who have already paid, and of course, this is to make people buy ranks

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Obviously it would be against the EULA, which is why you're attempting to pass it off as a glitch, which is obviously not the case. Something like this does not just randomly happen. Also notice how it is ONLY happening with stone rank. Not even stone rank vs other ranks, because that would disturb the people who have already paid, and of course, this is to make people buy ranks

It is most likely throwing out some sort of error. It can happen. I swear to you it is not intentional as that would be quite a stupid thing for us as a server to do. We would never fake a glitch to force people to buy a rank when we know full well not everyone can afford it. We love people rank or not and treat people equally, unfortunately coding bugs don't think like people do. Again I apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing from this bug.

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
It is most likely throwing out some sort of error. It can happen. I swear to you it is not intentional as that would be quite a stupid thing for us as a server to do. We would never fake a glitch to force people to buy a rank when we know full well not everyone can afford it. We love people rank or not and treat people equally, unfortunately coding bugs don't think like people do. Again I apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing from this bug.
I have spoken with other people in the community (I would prefer not to share names, but they know what they are talking about) and they also agree with me. The evidence, and how it has happened is too.. specific for it to be glitches. Again, there is no way it would only happen with stone ranks, and as I said, my friend eventually got sick of this, and bought iron rank. He has had no issues since then. Also, how convenient that this "glitch" happens when there is a *50% off sale* Sales that low rarely happen on CubeCraft, and it is a perfect time to mess up stone rank so that they buy at least Iron, but since there is a big sale, people will probably spend even more money on CashCrash

Reactions: God.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You're legitimately making such massive assumptions out of thin air. It's a bug. That's all what it is.

It doesn't even make sense at all...
If a Stone ranker can't play Duels (Notice, only duels, not even other game modes) because of a bug only happening with stone rankers, he'd obviously not buy a rank and even quit the entire server, because of this. This is honestly the worst business idea you could think of, because not only people would not want to buy something, but they'd even just quit.

Bugs happen, and yesterday I reported about 5+ bugs on the discord server. A new update was released and stuff glitched out; this seems to be one of them as well. There were no games to play on, Plus join message was glitched out, sidebar, tab menu list...
Funny thing is, some people have even laughed at this bug, and didn't take it as seriously as you did.

Again, purposely sabotaging non rankers' experience on the server, will not push them to buy a rank. There's a higher chance that they will quit rather than buy a rank imo.

Reactions: SoppeJam and Kloska

Voltazed

Jul 13, 2018
You're legitimately making such massive assumptions out of thin air. It's a bug. That's all what it is.

It doesn't even make sense at all...
If a Stone ranker can't play Duels (Notice, only duels, not even other game modes) because of a bug only happening with stone rankers, he'd obviously not buy a rank and even quit the entire server, because of this. This is honestly the worst business idea you could think of, because not only people would not want to buy something, but they'd even just quit.

Bugs happen, and yesterday I reported about 5+ bugs on the discord server. A new update was released and stuff glitched out; this seems to be one of them as well. There were no games to play on, Plus join message was glitched out, sidebar, tab menu list...
Funny thing is, some people have even laughed at this bug, and didn't take it as seriously as you did.

Again, purposely sabotaging non rankers' experience on the server, will not push them to buy a rank. There's a higher chance that they will quit rather than buy a rank imo.
There were a ton of glitches yesterday, which is a perfect opportunity to add this into the equation. And of course, all of those glitches you mentioned are simple glitches and are mostly small lines of code in plugins. Making it so a specific rank which happens to be at the very bottom can't hit other people with the same rank? No way that'd happen. And as I said in my main post, you don't even have to deal with it seeing as you're emerald rank, not stone.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
There were a ton of glitches yesterday, which is a perfect opportunity to add this into the equation. And of course, all of those glitches you mentioned are simple glitches and are mostly small lines of code in plugins. Making it so a specific rank which happens to be at the very bottom can't hit other people with the same rank? No way that'd happen. And as I said in my main post, you don't even have to deal with it seeing as you're emerald rank, not stone.
Still. You ignored the fact I said it's a horrible business idea to torture a stone ranker into buying a rank, because it's not gonna push them to spend money, it's more likely pushing them to leaving the server, especially if they're doing it on purpose. Someone wouldn't want to buy a rank (even if they were planning to) if they found out they're trying to ruin a stone ranker's experience so they can get some money.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
As @BringMeZHorizon we just had an update, which tends to bring along with it a few bugs. It happens. Also, we would lose players and not gain them if we were to make this an intentional bug. Buisness wise and common sense wise, we would not torture users who simply could not afford a rank. Sadly the codes written on a computer do not share this common knowledge and like to bug out at times. When this happens we send in out trusty developers to get the code back in-line. We want you ALL to enjoy the server and have an absolute blast playing and making memories. We would not single out stone rankers and give a random bug to try and make their time miserable. I am sorry you feel so strongly about this and wish I could change your opinion, but I know that I can not force you to see differently. Just to lay it out there cleanly, we would never single out any rank, including stone, and give them some sort of bug that makes their experience a bad one, not intentionally. We also would not force anyone to purchase a rank. That would cause a ton of drama and other issues, which would not make sense to do and is simply not a nice thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
Top Bottom