Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
We need a rank mode very much in CubeCraft because everyone is arguing about the title of the best player in kit tank, op sky, op egg, wizard in Cube since 2020 and we have been in a struggle over that. We need a rank phase so that we know who is the real top 1 and for this to become the case. Fairer: No one whose level is less than 20 can enter the rank so that hackers do not enter the rank and take away points from us.
IMG_0943.jpeg

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We need a rank mode very much in CubeCraft because everyone is arguing about the title of the best player in kit tank, op sky, op egg, wizard in Cube since 2020 and we have been in a struggle over that. We need a rank phase so that we know who is the real top 1 and for this to become the case. Fairer: No one whose level is less than 20 can enter the rank so that hackers do not enter the rank and take away points from us.View attachment 226381
Yes you have a piont of vue but whene they do this the reall new palyers who come the ffa they cnat enter but they are not a hack just play for fun so like your opinion no one of tge new players can plays + in this time the most player enter to cubecraft they are new
So i dant agree with you

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
Yes you have a piont of vue but whene they do this the reall new palyers who come the ffa they cnat enter but they are not a hack just play for fun so like your opinion no one of tge new players can plays + in this time the most player enter to cubecraft they are new
So i dant agree with you
There is no connection between my words and yours. I only said the Rank Mode. No one can enter it except those who have a level above 20, and not the entire Battle Arena.

Reactions: lomar52

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
We need a rank mode very much in CubeCraft because everyone is arguing about the title of the best player in kit tank, op sky, op egg, wizard in Cube since 2020 and we have been in a struggle over that. We need a rank phase so that we know who is the real top 1 and for this to become the case. Fairer: No one whose level is less than 20 can enter the rank so that hackers do not enter the rank and take away points from us.View attachment 226381
And wha

And what you mean by the rank mod you mean (helper, mods.,admins,devl,disg......ect)?!?
no if u play callofduty or fortnite or minecraft java u will know what i mean ( when u win the round in rank u will get elo and when u lose u will lose elo and The person who collects the most Elo will take top1 in CubeCraft ( in he’s kit )

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
no if u play callofduty or fortnite or minecraft java u will know what i mean ( when u win the round in rank u will get elo and when u lose u will lose elo and The person who collects the most Elo will take top1 in CubeCraft ( in he’s kit )
Oh ok i was thing you was tolk about bedrock so is in java i dont know so mush

Reactions: I wypw I

drbillsaifer

Jul 29, 2023
w player

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom