Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

znjbell

Sep 25, 2021
Hi cubecraft , why u dont add bedwars in cubecraft , everybody likes bedwars and bedwars is famous

if hypixel comes to bedrock everybody well play hypixel to play bedwars , skywars, build battle , party games and more! , why you don’t add bedwars , eggwars is old :(

and Why u ban Dragclickers , drag click it’s fun ! To make telly bridge and diagonal godbridge and more it’s fun

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi cubecraft , why u dont add bedwars in cubecraft , everybody likes bedwars and bedwars is famous

if hypixel comes to bedrock everybody well play hypixel to play bedwars , skywars, build battle , party games and more! , why you don’t add bedwars , eggwars is old :(
Well, eggwars has been in CubeCraft probably since the beginning. Sure bedwars is fun but like. Eggwars is what make CubeCraft unique. It's most people's favorite game. Eggwars is so different than bedwars, the starts are different and the gameplay aren't the same. There are thousands upon thousands of Hypixel clone out there okay.

I believe the official Hypixel won't be coming to bedrock anytime soon. They've attempted to make Hypixel PE once and they've shut it down, I don't know the reason why but I believe everyone has confirmed Hypixel PE won't be returning back anytime soon.

Reactions: gameryael12

znjbell

Sep 25, 2021
Well, eggwars has been in CubeCraft probably since the beginning. Sure bedwars is fun but like. Eggwars is what make CubeCraft unique. It's most people's favorite game. Eggwars is so different than bedwars, the starts are different and the gameplay aren't the same. There are thousands upon thousands of Hypixel clone out there okay.

I believe the official Hypixel won't be coming to bedrock anytime soon. They've attempted to make Hypixel PE once and they've shut it down, I don't know the reason why but I believe everyone has confirmed Hypixel PE won't be returning back anytime soon.
Look I know hypixel pe shut down , but hypixel work for a Bedrock edition And thats be cool , Look eggwars is old now everybody likes bedwars now because the rushing and fireball and more , if cubecraft wants add bedwars like delete eggwars and replace it with bedwars and anyone buy eggwars before . Gets a bedwars rank for free

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Look I know hypixel pe shut down , but hypixel work for a Bedrock edition And thats be cool , Look eggwars is old now everybody likes bedwars now because the rushing and fireball and more , if cubecraft wants add bedwars like delete eggwars and replace it with bedwars and anyone buy eggwars before . Gets a bedwars rank for free
They can't. That's not how it works okay. I mean eggwars is part of CubeCraft. It's not CubeCraft without eggwars. Sure eggwars is pretty boring and all but most people still love and enjoy playing it. Just because you're bored of eggwars doesn't mean everyone thinks the same. They can't do that, they can't just remove eggwars and replace them. That's not how it works.

Reactions: KLsz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.