Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Did you even read what was said or do you just see a tag and make assumptions based on absolutely nothing?
Did you even look at what i said :)
double the people think cube is dead

Attachments

• lol2.PNG
    lol2.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 173
D

Deleted member 352903

And to all of the "cube sux" people: if it sux so much, y dont u all just leave

Reactions: Lilleh__

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
once again cube staff coming to the rescue! clearly by votes more people think cube is dead. Staff is just blind to the fact that they are working for a dead server x.x
It’s clearly not dead if we still get thousands of players on at a time, and tens or hundreds of thousands of unique players everyday. But yes, very dead indeed.
it also doesnt help that cube management said advertising via clickbait is how u make money xD
He did not mean it like that. Look anywhere - literally anywhere - and you’ll notice that the advertisements are somewhat clickbait-y. Even the oh-so illustrious Hypixel does, every brand wants you to click to check out a service or product, so it’s not a negative for any company to do so.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Did you even look at what i said :)
double the people think cube is dead
30 out of several thousand people on the server voting they think cube is ‘dead’ means the server is dead? I really don’t see the correlation. And what you said how nothing at all to do with what I said. Again, you are just making arguments based on your opinion and no real evidence. Look at what is said and comment on that and don’t bring in irrelevant points such as a poll of currently 45 people out of a server of thousands.

Your points so far have proved nothing other than that you are in denial of anyone else’s opinion other than your own being right, even when you have given pretty much nothing to back your own opinion up.
I’m not saying what I have said is right, just that what you have said so far has really shown anything other than not listening to what anyone else has said.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
30 out of several thousand people on the server voting they think cube is ‘dead’ means the server is dead? I really don’t see the correlation. And what you said how nothing at all to do with what I said. Again, you are just making arguments based on your opinion and no real evidence. Look at what is said and comment on that and don’t bring in irrelevant points such as a poll of currently 45 people out of a server of thousands.
You can't compare a recent forum post on the website compared to the thousand players currently online that most likely don't even know about this thread. Unless players in game have a choice to press "Yes" or "No" to "Is Cube dying?" It is not really fair to say that
Using that logic we can safely say that only 16 out of several thousand people on the server think that cube is not dead.

Yes bugs happen thanks for letting me know. You can report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report and it'll be fixed.
The error has been going on for countless weeks, not mentioning that many players always complain about this issue to staff. If you played a lot, you would clearly know this issue lol

I mean, what's up with all this hate to managament team.
I know that it might be harsh, but for the most part its true, we need to get serious if we want the server to improve.

what's your point lol they did update it so I don't see the big deal, people who was complaining about the maintence of parkour doesn't even play the game anymore.
I'm simply stating that it took them 8+ months to release that

How are you sure Annihilation is gonna make the playerbase grow?
- Annihilation on other servers are dying
- There are MANY hackers
- The is a huge lack of update
- All annihilation servers are hosted in North America, meaning no Europe server, so if cube does add annihilation it would be the first European server to add it.
- People are tired of playing the same old maps
- Unbalanced kits
- First Annihilation server to use the latest combat
- Pretty sure the majority of the old annihilation community will play cube if they add it, since most are fed up with the current Annihilation servers

C

Cutee

The error has been going on for countless weeks, not mentioning that many players always complain about this issue to staff. If you played a lot, you would clearly know this issue lol
Complaining to staff won't make them fix the bug faster.

I know that it might be harsh, but for the most part its true, we need to get serious if we want the server to improve.
Just give me some screenshot of something they did bad, an update that wasn't funny or just something that totally killed the server.
Stressing them and calling them bad staff members won't make the server improve, they will just be stressed and not do good updates.
- Annihilation on other servers are dying
Nice, a game is dying, the best thing cubecraft could do would be copying a dead game!!
- There are MANY hackers
People loves to fight hakcers
- All annihilation servers are hosted in North America, meaning no Europe server, so if cube does add annihilation it would be the first European server to add it.
And that would help European players because they cannot join North American servers...?

- People are tired of playing the same old maps

True, I'm so tired of the old maps of a game Cubecraft haven't realised yet.

- Unbalanced kits
Yes because people love having super over powered kits that make the other kits completely useless

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Complaining to staff won't make them fix the bug faster.

Just give me some screenshot of something they did bad, an update that wasn't funny or just something that totally killed the server.
Stressing them and calling them bad staff members won't make the server improve, they will just be stressed and not do good updates.
On the contrary, its more of a motivator for them. If the majority start hating on your server, would you fix the issue or just leave it and ignore it?
However I do agree that calling them bad staff without a proper argument is dumb.
Hating on staff is what the cool kids do nowadays :cool:

Nice, a game is dying, the best thing cubecraft could do would be copying a dead game!!

The game is dying because theres TOO MANY hackers, imagine you're playing an egg wars game, and every other player is bhopping with kill aura, is that fun? Would you stay and play? No.
The game mode does not get updated by the server
The game isn't entirely dead though, you can join at any time of the day, and there would always be at least one game with 60-120 players in it. So you always find a game, unlike here on cube where sometimes you have to wait.

And that would help European players because they cannot join North American servers...?

Anyone not from europe or america would have 200+ ping minimum, which is 100% not enjoyable on 1.8
Europe is one of the perfect servers for users to connect on.
Regardless of the area you live in, you can get ping ranging from 5 - 140 (except very very few places)
For example, I live in the middle east, so for NA servers the lowest ping we can get is 200, and Arabic players make at least 20% of cubecrafts overall active playerbase
To simply put it
NA servers = Good for anyone in NA & EU
EU servers = Good for anyone

Yes because people love having super over powered kits that make the other kits completely useless
One of the reasons is because there's like 50 kits, which is nice to have diversity, but there's too many which causes unbalance within the game

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com

Your points so far have proved nothing other than that you are in denial of anyone else’s opinion other than your own being right, even when you have given pretty much nothing to back your own opinion up.
I’m not saying what I have said is right, just that what you have said so far has really shown anything other than not listening to what anyone else has said.

Is you blind

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You can't compare a recent forum post on the website compared to the thousand players currently online that most likely don't even know about this thread. Unless players in game have a choice to press "Yes" or "No" to "Is Cube dying?" It is not really fair to say that
Using that logic we can safely say that only 16 out of several thousand people on the server think that cube is not dead.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352981231782068237/475764236191268864/2018-08-05_22.57.12.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352981231782068237/475764302599421962/2018-08-05_23.07.09.png
^ I got caught.
And, since my net is literally dead, asked a friend to go around in lobbies asking the question.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310059423966035968/475762020684267520/2018-08-05_21.16.12.png

gee my net sucks, fixed this

Reactions: Lilleh__

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I honestly don’t understand this thread. I just see people arguing lol. What is the point to make CubeCraft more popular? Like stories post said, it’s pretty much the same amount of people now and from 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom