JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hihi! ⚔️

Welcome to Daily GeoGuesser!! 🌍

For the next 7 days, I’ll be posting a new location for you to scout and find on the server. Can you find most of them by the end of the week? We will see!! Today's has a twist 👀. You will not find it in the lobby but instead, you will have to play a gamemode for it. I am sorry to the Java players who would've loved to join in on today's as this is not a gamemode that can be found on Java edition. (see the spoiler below)

Location ~3.jpg

The rules of this challenge:
- Submit the screenshot in third-person front (showing yourself in/infront of the place)
- Submission must be in F1, not showing the scoreboard as well as HUD
- Have your submission under a spoiler or blurred
- Hints are given for this one!!
A gamemode where survival is important. Be careful you don't suffocate to death from a wall

Can be found in the lost city

Now that the general rules have been covered…Let the fun begin! 🎉

(This challenge was inspired by my great friend @caraMel. Check out her weekly challenges and join innnnn!!)🌸

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
The hints really helped, i immediately knew where it was from the second hint xD

Untitled295_20240216192709.png
i had to crop the photo a bit because i cant do f1 on mobile and hide the scoreboard and hud, if the photo looks a little strange its because i had to blur some stuff so i dont give out the gamemode, i dont know if this is allowed or not

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom