JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hihi! ⚔️

Welcome to Daily GeoGuesser!! 🌍

For the next 7 days, I’ll be posting a new location for you to scout and find on the server. Can you find most of them by the end of the week? We will see!! Today's has a twist 👀. You will not find it in the lobby but instead, you will have to play a gamemode for it. I am sorry to the Java players who would've loved to join in on today's as this is not a gamemode that can be found on Java edition. (see the spoiler below)

Location ~3.jpg

The rules of this challenge:
- Submit the screenshot in third-person front (showing yourself in/infront of the place)
- Submission must be in F1, not showing the scoreboard as well as HUD
- Have your submission under a spoiler or blurred
- Hints are given for this one!!
A gamemode where survival is important. Be careful you don't suffocate to death from a wall

Can be found in the lost city

Now that the general rules have been covered…Let the fun begin! 🎉

(This challenge was inspired by my great friend @caraMel. Check out her weekly challenges and join innnnn!!)🌸

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
The hints really helped, i immediately knew where it was from the second hint xD

Untitled295_20240216192709.png
i had to crop the photo a bit because i cant do f1 on mobile and hide the scoreboard and hud, if the photo looks a little strange its because i had to blur some stuff so i dont give out the gamemode, i dont know if this is allowed or not

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom