Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Todays DAILY build:

fx7TiJV.png

Abandoned House / idea by Perdawdian

Built By Superman011

today i was certain i would make a detailed abandoned house so i thought of how to make it and i came up with this. Enjoy the pics! :D

2cUgLi2.png
EMu58OJ.png
AbzqPqM.png
fKMOKjy.png
mI0idED.png
pSO1WQ1.png

Last edited:

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
G-thanks. BTW I do help him when I can and I try but different time zones limit out time together. I am a professional builder and have been part of minecraft building communities. Superman011 got all the skills ;D.

D

Deleted member 204478

Amazing build!
I really admire the detail, keep it up!

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Sorry for the decay guys. It's just been kinda hard building when you got a lot of stuff to do at home.. it isn't that easy building things like an abandoned house or a detailed structure like that. Anyways I promised a build so I will post an image soon..

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Sorry for the decay guys. It's just been kinda hard building when you got a lot of stuff to do at home.. it isn't that easy building things like an abandoned house or a detailed structure like that. Anyways I promised a build so I will post an image soon..
Dude, chill! take your time! It's better to do a build when you're relaxed than when stressed.

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Todays Daily Build!

wl8ECwJ.png

SPONGE Idea by DanielFergy1702

Built By BuilderWise

i had other stuff to do at the moment so just in case you think we are a "bit" behind Builderwise (My bud) has backed me up on these builds here. this build has good structural detail and the best part is that he made a wet sponge flooring and a small entrance so we can see whats in there :D anyways, Enjoy the pics, and (watch out for Derpy sponge bob!)

bqkjnuH.jpg
IoxkKS2.png
DEMPJNO.jpg
xRREbIc.png

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
It's don't let ur doubts... be doubts..
You can build ANYTHING (except weird contents)

The fight for building mastery is not over...
We can strafe.... wait...
We can STRIVE to become one with total imagination... in conclusion:

JUST BUILD IT!

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
Everyone seeing this thread please be aware that superman011 and I are trying to build and post everything people have requested. Actually this has been a challenge because some of the posts requested are very big and complex projects/builds that require over a day to build. We are indeed very behind but I am sure that I will finish the Parthenon today someone requested us to build. Superman011 is currently building the 3D potato. I'm not sure when he will finish it. We just added a member to the builders for this thread and he is Derpycactusyt which is helping us build the fort which is kind of and evaluation build. He seems to be good at building and we might put it in. Please be aware that we are trying and we are trying to catch up to date.✌

Reactions: Power Ranger

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Todays Daily Build!

wl8ECwJ.png

SPONGE Idea by DanielFergy1702

Built By BuilderWise

i had other stuff to do at the moment so just in case you think we are a "bit" behind Builderwise (My bud) has backed me up on these builds here. this build has good structural detail and the best part is that he made a wet sponge flooring and a small entrance so we can see whats in there :D anyways, Enjoy the pics, and (watch out for Derpy sponge bob!)

bqkjnuH.jpg
IoxkKS2.png
DEMPJNO.jpg
xRREbIc.png
I know this was from Friday and it's been 6 days but I didn't see this thread until now :/

Da sponge is just amazing. It is made of pure heaven and looks like pure heaven. It is the best build anyone has eva created on mc. I cannot describe how simply breathtaking this is. It is amazing

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica

To solve this you should just make a weekly build, take your time and make it look good, add exterior like trees bushes terrain ect.. So far your builds look kind of plain and just stand there. Hope this helps, :)

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
Thanks JerrySox. I think we really should make it a weekly build. I will talk to superman011 to verify this. The Parthenon in Cubecraft had a major problem. Whilst I worked so hard Cubecraft was allocating me to a new lobby and it said 'timed out', and I lost so much work. Sorry for that but I tried.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom