Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
J9w7f95.png

I Am Currently Making A Little Something Special in CubeCraft Creative. it will be daily builds as the title says.

whenever i join this server i usually complete daily challenges for points. and i use those points to expand my plot to make it the max side it can be. so far i maxed out my plot and now i can build almost anything in the entire plot.

Starting April 3rd, i will start to build something at that time. i'm in a US (New York) time zone so if you live in another time zone you "might" need to do some math. ;)

Another Thing! if i miss a day (which i shouldn't) of publishing a new build, i will build a second build, which makes up for the day i missed on building something. for ex: i miss 2 days of publishing new builds, the next day i will have that day's build AND the 2 builds in which days i have missed out on.

Thx for Reading and enjoy playing CubeCraft. :)

AND ANOTHER THING

if you would like your idea to be seen on my plot, make sure to post the idea in specific detail listed below:

Build:

Width (how big the build should be; optional size chosen by superman011):

what should it look like: (optional)

Theme it should be in (ex: Plains, Desert, etc)

Time: (Day, Night, Evening)

Weather: (optional)
=========================================

Helper(s): builderwise

The(se) Helper(s) is/are. Making sure to keep this thread going/alive as much as possible. :)

That's all! Thanks for reading! for more stuff, check out my Profile! :D To see my build up close, go to the cube craft server. Go to free build. Go to plot menu and click public builds, click the latest/recent section and look for the titled build (Daily Build -/-/-).

Last edited:

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
the picture will show up soon. not to worry everyone. im trying my best to fix a small bug in the thread O_O

Reactions: Power Ranger

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Up' There we go! the pic is up now.

and i edited the Thread that will give people opportunities to post their ideas (with specific details) what you want me to build the next day.

B

Britney Spears

This is a really cool concept, I'm really looking forward to see what you'll build for us. Good luck ;) <3

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Today I built a remodeled Blacksmith. I can't send pics now because I'm using a mobile device.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Awesome that you're enjoying Cubecraft's Creative server and doing such awesome things as this! <3 I'm curious what your builds will look like :).

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
K. The abandoned house will be posted tomorrow evening. But for now, check out my remodeled blacksmith house in cube craft free build. U can find my plot in the recent builds section.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom