Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

Well-Known Member
May 15, 2022
251
709
149
24
Europe
I feel like I'm slowly becoming a regular in your upload threds😛 I mean, I really do like the videos. They are short and they allow me to see more into the world of Java that I used to love, but almost don't play on anymore since I switched to Bedrock. Keep em up!😎😍
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Cubelett

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
38
77
34
25
I feel like I'm slowly becoming a regular in your upload threds😛 I mean, I really do like the videos. They are short and they allow me to see more into the world of Java that I used to love, but almost don't play on anymore since I switched to Bedrock. Keep em up!😎😍
That means alot to me.
Thank you so much! I'll stay consistence with my uploads and become a regular "face" to the CubeCraft community.:heart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom