Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hello Cubecraftians! Have you ever come across any thread on Cubecraft that had you ROFL on the floor Laughing?? Well here’s the place to archive the funniest, most creative, hilarious posts, threads and statuses our fellow members make!

Rules:
1. Any message archived must not contain rude, abusive or mean language.

2. Please be sensitive to the kind of posts that are being archived. You can’t call a solemn, heartfelt thank you or good bye thread a copypasta.

3. Have a sense of humor and take things light!

Edit 4: you may go off topic idrc, its a meme thread anyway

(Just found out about hgbf information tab! Shout out to hgbf for archiving the best threads in history!)

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So basically this guy's information tab in a thread? https://www.cubecraft.net/members/hgbf.65512/

To5CtAu.png

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Anonymous said:
Anime? Please child. I am heavily against anime, i think of it as the devils cartoon. Disgusting. Lord Sypy will look down on you for this.

So basically this guy's information tab in a thread? https://www.cubecraft.net/members/hgbf.65512/

To5CtAu.png
The archives are incomplete

(This is the holy book of cubecraft, im astounded)

He stopped updating it so let’s so this as a community I guess. I got inspired to do this because of that instagrammer rank thread that had me on the floor for a good while

May 2020’s gem of a copypasta, Kick all laggers above 100 ping and the rubbish replies it got, except for the Monopoly No, which was the oly good thing to come of it

Today again, I met numerous laggers and ofcourse tried my best, but unfortunately this doesn't always work. At the end of the day I met a lagger called something like zNightmqre_BG. He had a ping of 500, yes you read that well, 500 ping. So, we start the game normally, and then we meet him. I hit him and hit him etc. And out of NOWHERE my guy teleports behind me, and now he is at a distance of 30 blocks. I attack him again and he teleports around me and has crits when not even jumping... so I died. This happens almost every game and I'm DONE with this insane abuse. Kb? NO. Let me give an example: I combo someone with a block, I even counted my hits. 50 full hits while running and guess how many blocks she moves? 2, let's look further at the abuse. The hits. It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to hit someone when they are around 100-200 ping. This is the perfect ping for them to hit from around 5 to 8 blocks. And you can say like 'yes but so many people lag and can't do anything about it', and 'You suck!'. When lagging THIS MUCH, consider choosing another hobby. Because this is absolutely insane and can't go further on, it RUINS every damn game. So, being this critic you can also expect a solution. And I have one. My idea is to make 2 different servers. One for below 100 ping and the other for everything above. Have a good day, and remember, think before act.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'll have you know I would make a very good helper actually, staff are just too stupid to see it. I have wasted dozens - maybe even hundreds - of hours scouring FFA and Assassins, looking for cheaters to report. Why? Just so I can be a helper and actually do a good job on this server. Who are you to tell me I'm not cut out for it? What makes you so special, so high and mighty, you think you get to decide who would make a good staff member? I haven't said a swear on the server since 2016, nor have I used hacks since 2014. It's called learning my lesson, try it sometime! I am so sick of you stupid teenagers, a bunch of fourteen- and fifteen-year-olds, trying to tell me who I am and how I'm not cut out for the high life. I can do it! I have over 40 successful reports, and a further eighteen posts in the #staff-help discord informing people of advertising and phishing bots. All I need is a chance! Get a life, idot!!!

(Sent from Sophie to Younisco and StorySays, moments before being IP banned, 2020)

Edit: It appears I have misunderstood literally every rule of the thread, lmao. I thought we were meant to make up our own, my bad. Well, by misunderstanding the thread, I have inadvertently made a genuine post I guess.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I'll have you know I would make a very good helper actually, staff are just too stupid to see it. I have wasted dozens - maybe even hundreds - of hours scouring FFA and Assassins, looking for cheaters to report. Why? Just so I can be a helper and actually do a good job on this server. Who are you to tell me I'm not cut out for it? What makes you so special, so high and mighty, you think you get to decide who would make a good staff member? I haven't said a swear on the server since 2016, nor have I used hacks since 2014. It's called learning my lesson, try it sometime! I am so sick of you stupid teenagers, a bunch of fourteen- and fifteen-year-olds, trying to tell me who I am and how I'm not cut out for the high life. I can do it! I have over 40 successful reports, and a further eighteen posts in the #staff-help discord informing people of advertising and phishing bots. All I need is a chance! Get a life, idot!!!

(Sent from Sophie to Younisco and StorySays, moments before being IP banned, 2020)

Edit: It appears I have misunderstood literally every rule of the thread, lmao. I thought we were meant to make up our own, my bad. Well, by misunderstanding the thread, I have inadvertently made a genuine post I guess.

For a moment I thought that was you talking, not a made-up story and was already rolling up my sleeves to start belittling you xD

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
For a moment I thought that was you talking, not a made-up story and was already rolling up my sleeves to start belittling you xD
she was mod. I wish you did tho wouldve made a nice addition to copypasta
I

well it was still a nice read

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Is Bowspamming Cringe? said:
What is the point of trying to get good at combat, timing your hits, getting crits, and obtaining decent gear if anyone can just spam their mouse button with a punch bow in hand and knock you into the void. Seriously, is everyone ok with this kind of combat? Am I alone in my suffering of this?

Reactions: Meiske

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Found some more works of art: Thanks for making forums a lot more memey and vibrant. Much love to you all

“Anonymous” said:
Hey guys, recently I have been on the server and me and my friends have seen a lot of mean comments flying around! This obviously made us cry meaning we felt discouraged to spend money on cubelet packages and cubecraft T-shirts.

The way to fix this, in my opinion is to add more words to the chat filter and party chat filter. I remember a few months ago tacosmefriends, camazonda etc added the chat filter to party chat and EVERYONE loved it, and after that the cubecraft player count SKY ROCKETED!

So here is my idea: add more words to the chat filter! You can still say disgusting worse such as "l0ser" and "n00b" and "nub" and there will always be bypasses, so what I was thinking of is actually removing every single word from chat (and of course party chat so friends aren't tempted!) apart from "GG" and "xD".

This way, nobody will ever say anything mean ever again in chat and party chat so the player count can sky rocket even more! Let me know what you think! (Just don't be mean or <REDACTED> will ban you!)

“This entire conversation” said:
1. SenatorKarma So many brutes turning our beloved eggwars into a battle of steel rather than wit. In the holy book of Sypy is there anything to purge this evil?

1. SpankMeSanta
    Only prayer and purging these brutes directly. We must form a crusade against the neanderthals.

2. SenatorKarma
    The first CubeCraft incursion.

3. SpankMeSanta
    The 3rd actually, Phids and Sypy took care of the first two. In their absence evil grew, however.

4. Smoothlyy
    lol. this a cult or something?

5. SenatorKarma
    How interesting, i never knew there were two prior incursions. Evil has certainly grew in their absence. Smoothlyy This is quite the opposite of a cult.

Reactions: Meiske

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hello. I found this:

Whenever you kill someone you should ALWAYS call them noobs, losers and say L or e/z.
Believe it or not, it actually makes players play on the server longer, thus increasing the player count

If you want this server to continue growing, make people angry when you kill them. It will motivate them to get better or to stay on to try to game snipe you

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
how about this conversation lol
  • Sophie Get outta here with that self-important crying face! You're better than it, self-loathing is beneath you. You wanna be less nooby? You gotta work at it! If you don't bother trying, then it clearly doesn't matter to you. You are worth so much more than that crying face! I believe in you, noobcake! Don't let me down. :)
  • SenatorKarma This is not amusing in the slightest. Please do not try to be a comedian.
  • Sophie To be fair, you do need to have a pretty high IQ to understand Spoonkid's humour - perhaps that's why you don't find it amusing. In fact, I'm probably the only person on the platform smart enough to get it. I can see past the surface-level, exposing the many intricacies to Spoonkid's rib-ticklers and knee-slappers.
  • SenatorKarma I have an IQ of 197 and i still do not understand his humour. I believe you are confused between high IQ and low IQ.
  • Sophie Yes, low-IQ people are more likely to assume they have a high IQ. it's quite annoying for people like myself (148 IQ btw), these normies are making us intellectuals look bad by making silly statements in our name.
  • ItzEnd3r i find iq to be irrelevant as something to brag about, and isnt really a valid measure of intelligence, personally i see people who say they have a high iq as the least intelligent.
  • SpankMeSanta This is truly nonsense. These comments are not amusing nor will they ever be. I suggest you remove them immediately.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
how about this conversation lol
  • Sophie Get outta here with that self-important crying face! You're better than it, self-loathing is beneath you. You wanna be less nooby? You gotta work at it! If you don't bother trying, then it clearly doesn't matter to you. You are worth so much more than that crying face! I believe in you, noobcake! Don't let me down. :)
  • SenatorKarma This is not amusing in the slightest. Please do not try to be a comedian.
  • Sophie To be fair, you do need to have a pretty high IQ to understand Spoonkid's humour - perhaps that's why you don't find it amusing. In fact, I'm probably the only person on the platform smart enough to get it. I can see past the surface-level, exposing the many intricacies to Spoonkid's rib-ticklers and knee-slappers.
  • SenatorKarma I have an IQ of 197 and i still do not understand his humour. I believe you are confused between high IQ and low IQ.
  • Sophie Yes, low-IQ people are more likely to assume they have a high IQ. it's quite annoying for people like myself (148 IQ btw), these normies are making us intellectuals look bad by making silly statements in our name.
  • ItzEnd3r i find iq to be irrelevant as something to brag about, and isnt really a valid measure of intelligence, personally i see people who say they have a high iq as the least intelligent.
  • SpankMeSanta This is truly nonsense. These comments are not amusing nor will they ever be. I suggest you remove them immediately.
SenatorKarma and SpankMeSanta profiles are treasure troves of meme-worthy

• Haha
Reactions: Keanu

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I do not see the point of this thread, nor its significance in pop culture, therefore I suggest you delete it as soon as possible.
I have already reported your profile for having anime (forgive my language, minors) on it, so this thread may as well be locked, or better, removed, considering your profile will probably be soon banned anyway.

Reactions: SenatorKarma
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom