Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NOPE!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Why?...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 12, 2016
I am Thinking that you should make a CubeCraft Client Like Skull Project But ITS CUBECRAFT CLIENT we do a command it gives us a code then we go on a website like http://www.skullproject.freecluster.eu/capes/submit.php/?i=1 We put the code in we login we have a choice 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2017 etc.... Because the People that are ban (ME) for nothing we can get a cape :D Just a Idea NEXT: make some MINIGAMES 1.8 Just saying thx for listening :D My Fav SERVER

Reactions: MrPvP

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
So if you were banned incorrectly... you get a cape? I understood nothing except that, and if that was what you were indeed suggesting, it's a bad idea imo.
About 1.8 games... "make some MINIGAMES" doesn't really specify a lot what type of minigames could have potential on there + I think they're just sticking to skywars and eggwars since cubecraft is mainly a 1.9 server.

Reactions: Golapagos

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
First,
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-cubecraft-custom-client-fan-made.184645/ I don't see a need for a Cubecraft client since I mostly play vanilla.

Second, I don't really understand you. Are you saying that we should have like something to link our accounts?
If so:
Yes.

But getting a cape is simply against EULA and will not be implemented.
Even if you got falsely banned by Sentinel. You won't get a cape.

About the 1.8 PvP I seriously don't like 1.8. In my opinion 1.8 is just a bunch of Spam Click.

T

The Lord Pleb

If this client existed, would you modify your .minecraft folder? I mean for example: You have a list of servers, and by installing the CubeCraft client, would you modify it? Would there be any modifications in .minecaft? Could you still use the normal Launcher?

Nov 12, 2016
So if you were banned incorrectly... you get a cape? I understood nothing except that, and if that was what you were indeed suggesting, it's a bad idea imo.
About 1.8 games... "make some MINIGAMES" doesn't really specify a lot what type of minigames could have potential on there + I think they're just sticking to skywars and eggwars since cubecraft is mainly a 1.9 server.
So... If you Have SkullProject You do /api then you get a code Understanding? Then Go on the website You have a section of capes and you pick

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WiggedWigg's profile.
Hello, my friend! Been some time. How have you been?:D
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
Top Bottom