Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
I want to apply with
upload_2018-4-5_17-36-3.png
as the fastest game of team bingo.
This was a team with me (@Kloska) @SanCookie and Wudji who doesn't have a forums account.
 

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
499
2,197
229
24
Belgium
I want to join the +1000 club D= I got 1000+ Skywars wins 1000+Team skywars wins 1000+ lucky island solo wins 1000+ Speed eggwars wins 1000+ Normal egg wins 1000+ pvp kills 1000+assissens kills 1000+ arcade wins
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom