Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
Kloska: Lucky Islands (Solo), Lucky Islands (Team), PvP Duels, Arcade, SkyWars (Solo), Speed EggWars (Team), EggWars (Team), Tower Defence, SkyWars (Team) (Total 9)
I'd like to add another game to the list.
upload_2018-9-9_21-10-3.png
 

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
Kloska: Lucky Islands (Solo), Lucky Islands (Team), PvP Duels, Arcade, SkyWars (Solo), Speed EggWars (Team), EggWars (Team), Tower Defence, SkyWars (Team), Survival Games (Solo) (Total 10)
I'd like to add another game to the list.
upload_2018-9-11_16-48-24.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJ010101
Jul 22, 2019
3
2
4
23
Bedrock Edition
I'll add records here as they're submitted. If you're interested in submitting for a Bedrock Edition record, submit what you think could be a possible record.

Survival Games
Most Kills in One Game: LiveOmnivore794 - 15

SkyWars
Most Kills in One Game: cobvig - 8

but i got 9 kills in skywars
​
[/QUOTE]
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheDoctor

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Bedrock Edition
I'll add records here as they're submitted. If you're interested in submitting for a Bedrock Edition record, submit what you think could be a possible record.

Survival Games
Most Kills in One Game: LiveOmnivore794 - 15

SkyWars
Most Kills in One Game: cobvig - 8

but i got 9 kills in skywars
​
[/QUOTE]
1. Submit your records to this thread.
2. You should copy+paste some sort of evidence in your submission. (Video, Image, etc.) Just saying that you had more kills is not enough to be added to the book of records.

Also, keep in mind that this version is outdated.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom