Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
#equalrightstobedrock lol
I am well aware that many posts like these have been made, but we still haven't seen a change in the way Cubecraft is Handling updates on Bedrock.
So this Post is just a summary of Updates I'd like on certain Game-modes. Hope you enjoy reading through this and comment if I missed something you'd like to add.

Let's Start off with, A NEW GAME, Cubecraft Bedrock Edition in it's current state is very bland and Boring sometimes. Part of that is because we don't have current updates, sure. But I think a New Game could distract that depressing fact. Java Edition has so many Minigames that could be Popular on Bedrock if given the chance. You saw what happened to the Lifeboat server. They added SkyBlock and there average player base rose from around 3000-8000 to 4000-14000. Matching if not surpassing the size of Cubecraft at times.Take those numbers and add that to Cubecraft (5000-15000) the server would probably Break the Record for most active players in the entirety of Bedrock. Cubecraft has so much potential, but thinks it already is Number 1 so let's just leave it there. Cubecraft has the least amount of Games on the Default Server List, now lets say they add like 10 more games, or even 5. They'd just skyrocket. They could potentially become the Bedrock-Hypixel. So a big fix for Cubecraft could be the addition of new Games. But it wouldn't make players taht play existing games happier. Which is what I will go Over next.
One Problem I could see is that it would Crash the entire server, and maybe Cubecraft isn't introducing new games because of that. But I haven't even seen Cubecraft TRY. That's my problem. But enough of this topic let's move on.

Possible Fixes with Current Games:

• Eggwars

Map Updates

I am tired of playing the same old maps every single time. And I am also tired of Cubecraft having the time to create seasonal maps but not regular ones. Cubecraft could so easily ask for builders, or open Builder applications. There are almost as many people playing Bedrock as Java yet Java gets all the good stuff.
Now some people will say it'll be too much work for the Team, but what I am proposing is Simple:

1. Make a new map every 3 Months. That'd be better than what we are currently getting.
  2. Make Seasonal Maps into Regular Maps if you don't have enough builders and for some reason you don't want new ones.
  3. Allow Map suggestions like "Make a Map that you don't need a Bridge to reach mid"
Other Map related suggestions.
  1. Allow people to vote on their favorite maps.
  2. Alllow players to chose on which maps to play.
  3. Allow them to chose which team to be on

In Game Updates
  1. Allow players to Reconnect to the Game if Being kicked or accidentally leaving,
  2. New Shop layout. Like on Hypixel, simple and lag free. (After every Item purchase the shop closes and reopens. It stops you from buying stuff quickly.)
  3. Update the Kits to fit the game-mode, like for Overpowered Builder kit gets 15 Blocks instead of 10 (The Default for all game-modes)
  4. Show the Team that you are part of when sending a message.
  5. Lower the Build high to reduce Skybase-Campers, and thus denying access to certain areas of a Map, (Like The Palm on the Island like Map. Or the Top of the Tower in the Obsidian Map.) It's so annoying to have to go after those players.
  6. Don't make Blocks so Glitchy. I can't spam click my Mouse and build a tower, I get placed in a block and sometimes suffocate for a few seconds. When you are trying to escape a fight and you are low then you could potentially die.
Other Eggwars Features that should be added.

1. Allow Eliminations and Kills help you gain XP for your level.
  2. Show top Killer or just your kills after you've won the game.
  3. Add more kits.
  4. Add Different Death sounds, or make them Purchasable.
  5. Add more Blocks, like stone or wood, And with that a wider range of tools to fit the defense. that can make add a whole new layer of the game.
  6. Add a way to stop games from taking too long, like after 30 min all eggs get destroyed. And after 50 Min Dragons come into play, or you gradually make the map small or send the last players to a arena for death-match or something. Long Games are so annoying and people just leave after a while because it won't finish

• SkyWars

Map Updates

• Same with the Eggwars Map updates.

In Game Updates

1. Give teams different colors, because you can't tell if 2 people from the same team are attacking you or they are Teamers.
  2. If players get knocked into the void then spawn a tombstone instead of all items just falling in the void. Don't upgrade Spawn Island chests to avoid Camping (then again maybe one person will camp mid and nobody gets good loot)
  3. Add more kits
  4. Change kits when mode is changed
  5. Stop Players from digging themselves in too far in the ground, so Floor Limit? xD

Other Features that should be added

1. Add water and lava buckets
  2. Add Fishing Rods
  3. Allow to customize/buy different kill effects or trails.
  4. Add Potions like Speed, Speed II, Strength, Jump Boost, Jump Boost II.
SkyWars just has big issues, not small ones. Also most of the Eggwars changes apply for SkyWars such as
  1. Allow Eliminations and Kills help you gain XP for your level.
  2. Show top Killer.
  3. Add a way to stop games from taking too long, like after 30 min you can't get any more loot. And after 50 Min Dragons come into play, or you gradually make the map small or send the last players to a arena for death-match or something. Long Games are so annoying and people just leave after a while because it won't finish.
  4. Allow players to Reconnect to the Game if Being kicked.
  5. Show the Team that you are part of when sending a message.or accidentally leaving.
Etc.

• Miner Ware

In Game Updates

1. Add new Mini-games like a Maze, or a parkour game.
  2. Add new Questions to the Yes or No mini-game, to add difficulty.
  3. Remove any effects after a mini-game, in the survival mini.game you can get a golden apple, eat it and then use it for the next round.
  4. Deny PvP in the Mine the Ore Mini-game, it's annoying to get killed as some people who aren't close to top 3 just kill you because you are on the top 3. (Note: Number 1 Could come in play here, as a Party people can target the top 3 so one of them gets the win)
  5. Make game in intervals longer, so laggy players can recuperate after a laggy game for example the hide under block where millions of arrows fall, often my PC caught up to late and the next game already started.
Other Features that should be added

1. Set lower afk limit. So players that don't move after say 2 games get kicked.
  2. Show your own position in your current game. Like "7th out of 9" To maybe motivate you, and stop other players from leaving early because they think all hope is lost.
  3. Make a Duos and 4s Version of Miner Ware, to stop teaming/people in a party working together for one to win.
Idk about new maps, cause maps aren't important here. But we do need more Mini Games. As of right now Miner Ware is mainly for good PvP Players and Parkour players, a lot of games are PvP and others are about Parkour. There isn't a single game were somebody has to build something. Like a house in 15 seconds. Builders don't enjoy this game. adding games like that could appeal to a wider variety of player bases.

And last but Not least,

• Survival Games
Now there really isn't a good way to describe all the changes that should happen to Survival Games for it to become popular again. Map Updates obviously could help, but it need more than that. A totally revamped system. New Items/More items. Higher tier chests, Duos and 4s mode, Etc. There are so many fixes that should be added to make it relevant again. But the fact of the matter is Survival Games isn't what it used to be, it's popularity has plummeted. And Cubecraft hasn't done anything to stop it or keep it a bit updated. And I wish they had a reason for that. Like maybe planning on adding a UHC-like game. But no, they really have neglected the game-mode. You can't even find hackers in there anymore xD They have better games to waste their time on if you ask me. And while I wish something could be done I have also moved on to Eggwars. Even if Survival games gets a Update I still think I won't play it as much as I am playing Eggwars or have played Skywars. The Game-mode died when Cubecraft Stopped updating it.

So that was it for this Update list for every game. Hope you agree with it to some degree. Again if you have something else to add do comment down Below.

Sincerely,
Chr7st

Last edited:

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Pls ignore Grammar mistakes. It took me 2 hours to write this and I just didn't care about grammar when I was done.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the whole list. But there's a mistake in the SkyWars section that you mentioned all eggs will be destroyed when SkyWars doesn't have eggs. I'd also like to see Overpowered mode gets revamped in SkyWars and no gravestones mode

Reactions: Chr7st

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I agree with the whole list. But there's a mistake in the SkyWars section that you mentioned all eggs will be destroyed when SkyWars doesn't have eggs. I'd also like to see Overpowered mode gets revamped in SkyWars and no gravestones mode
Yeah xD I copied some stuff, thanks for the heads up! Happy you agree!

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Good suggestion but Cubecraft wants to focus on java so i dont know if they will add the things that you wrote, mayby they do it later.

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
As much as I enjoy playing Cubecraft Bedrock Edition, I will completely agree and support this thread, mainly because there is so much potential in adding more audience to the community if we were to commonly update the mechanics of gameplay. You see, I tried participating in LifeBoat and existing servers - but I grew up with Cubecraft, and there are so many features in Cubecraft that could potentially be improved or added.
Adding a Gamemode can - like you mentioned - slow down the server or crash... But on the other hand, it can increase the fun in Cubecraft for all age audiences.
When adding a game mode, we have to be flexible with our audience, because many bedrock players are youngsters who happen to play Minecraft on their Tablets or Phones.
Eggwars, Skywars, and Survival Games are known for their simple objective and its mechanics.
Though, as you mentioned, LifeBoat added Skyblock, and that brought a wave of entertainment and audience to the table, and Hypixel also added Skyblock because of its massive audience.
How would the community react if we joined the idea of adding a Survival-Based Mode that the audience can constantly join into? Maybe not Skyblock, because that will crash with LifeBoat and create WW3.
What about, Survival? Or Skygrid? Or maybe Skyblock for the fun. Who knows. Yoooo McMMo works in Bedrock Edition, right?

Or add the game mode Bingo. Where you find items to get a bingo on your card... Like in Java Edition...
Idk, I miss Bingo :(. Used to be my favourite-go-to gamemode in Java :(

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I read through this thread rather quickly (sorry)
Most of your suggestions should be considered on the Java network as well - in the future. As for now maps on Bedrock, some maps that are already on Java should just be transferred over :)

I know but the last year(s) they did a lot of updates on bedrock and they want to focus now on java.
So I haven't done the maths or anything but this is generally a misconception: I do not think Marketplace content should count as an update on the Bedrock network because that's often what makes people think the Bedrock side of Cubecraft gets more updates - it generally does not ;)

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I read through this thread rather quickly (sorry)
Most of your suggestions should be considered on the Java network as well - in the future. As for now maps on Bedrock, some maps that are already on Java should just be transferred over :)

So I haven't done the maths or anything but this is generally a misconception: I do not think Marketplace content should count as an update on the Bedrock network because that's often what makes people think the Bedrock side of Cubecraft gets more updates - it generally does not ;)
Thx for taking the time to read through, even if it was fast xD
As I said I'll be glad for ANY sort of map update for all games. We just haven't gotten anything!
Thx again!
Sincerely,
Chr7st

As much as I enjoy playing Cubecraft Bedrock Edition, I will completely agree and support this thread, mainly because there is so much potential in adding more audience to the community if we were to commonly update the mechanics of gameplay. You see, I tried participating in LifeBoat and existing servers - but I grew up with Cubecraft, and there are so many features in Cubecraft that could potentially be improved or added.
Adding a Gamemode can - like you mentioned - slow down the server or crash... But on the other hand, it can increase the fun in Cubecraft for all age audiences.
When adding a game mode, we have to be flexible with our audience, because many bedrock players are youngsters who happen to play Minecraft on their Tablets or Phones.
Eggwars, Skywars, and Survival Games are known for their simple objective and its mechanics.
Though, as you mentioned, LifeBoat added Skyblock, and that brought a wave of entertainment and audience to the table, and Hypixel also added Skyblock because of its massive audience.
How would the community react if we joined the idea of adding a Survival-Based Mode that the audience can constantly join into? Maybe not Skyblock, because that will crash with LifeBoat and create WW3.
What about, Survival? Or Skygrid? Or maybe Skyblock for the fun. Who knows. Yoooo McMMo works in Bedrock Edition, right?

Or add the game mode Bingo. Where you find items to get a bingo on your card... Like in Java Edition...
Idk, I miss Bingo :(. Used to be my favourite-go-to gamemode in Java :(
I think I've said this before somewhere. But I'd like any sort of new game introduced. Something fresh. What draws me to Cubecraft IS it's simplicity. I just hope they see the potential And start to maybe even concentrate more on Bedrock than Java.
Thank you for taking the time to read Through,
Sincerely,
Chr7st

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I think I've said this before somewhere. But I'd like any sort of new game introduced. Something fresh. What draws me to Cubecraft IS it's simplicity. I just hope they see the potential And start to maybe even concentrate more on Bedrock than Java.
Thank you for taking the time to read Through,
Sincerely,
Chr7st
I agree. #EqualRightsToBedrock

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there,
Wow, great layout! While I agree for the most part of this suggestion, I still think it’s for the better that they focus their attention more towards Java Edition just for this year. I’m sure you know that the Java platform has been struggling in terms of their player count recently. If they don’t focus their attention onto Java more than Bedrock this year, the Java platform would falter even more with their player count, and all it will do is lower, which is why they released Skyblock on Java Edition (for now).
They will still be bringing out updates to the Bedrock platform, just not as many as last year. The last thing we want is for players to get bored of both platforms because there are no new updates on one platform.
Just to mention, about the new game idea, CubeCraft Bedrock isn’t one of those servers that bring out new gamemodes every couple of months or so. They do bring out a few Limited Time Modes such as Snowman Survival or Ender, but I feel it is more important to update and maintain the games they have rather to make them the best out of all other servers, than bringing out new games all the time and not have them as good as the other servers’ games. I don’t think CubeCraft Bedrock will bring out a completely new game in about 2 years or so, but don’t forget Skyblock is planning to come to Bedrock.
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Overall those suggestions are great ideas, but I don’t think they should be implemented this year. Thanks :)

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Hello there,
Wow, great layout! While I agree for the most part of this suggestion, I still think it’s for the better that they focus their attention more towards Java Edition just for this year. I’m sure you know that the Java platform has been struggling in terms of their player count recently. If they don’t focus their attention onto Java more than Bedrock this year, the Java platform would falter even more with their player count, and all it will do is lower, which is why they released Skyblock on Java Edition (for now).
They will still be bringing out updates to the Bedrock platform, just not as many as last year. The last thing we want is for players to get bored of both platforms because there are no new updates on one platform.
Just to mention, about the new game idea, CubeCraft Bedrock isn’t one of those servers that bring out new gamemodes every couple of months or so. They do bring out a few Limited Time Modes such as Snowman Survival or Ender, but I feel it is more important to update and maintain the games they have rather to make them the best out of all other servers, than bringing out new games all the time and not have them as good as the other servers’ games. I don’t think CubeCraft Bedrock will bring out a completely new game in about 2 years or so, but don’t forget Skyblock is planning to come to Bedrock.
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Overall those suggestions are great ideas, but I don’t think they should be implemented this year. Thanks :)

Thanks first of all, for reading thru the post and complimenting me on it! I also think they should concentrate on Java for a little bit. But don't they have a Bedrock team where most of the Staff doesn't have a java account so they can't be used for java projects? It's not like the entire Cubecraft Team is just working on Java. They SHOULD have a team for bedrock. Java has soo many servers. And I just don't want them to waste to much time on a crowded market wehn they have the Potential to possible get 20k users at a time! Not to mention all the sales they will get! AND the money they get because of their Minecraft Partnership.

Sincerely,
Chr7st

Reactions: TeamTMS
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom